• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Latias with her stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    Trading a level 30 female Latias holding Latiasite the one you get during gameplay. I'm looking for Gardevoirite attached to any pokemon at all. I also have some baby feebas if that interests anyone more. I've never been in on the community much so I don't know if this is a fair trade or not. Anyways let me know if the Latias is good or if something else is acceptable (I could trade you my in game Xerneas from X too).

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    I'm really looking for Gardevoirite or a Dawn Stone I would be willing to trade the Latias for as well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    I might hold onto my Latias for right now, but I'll let you know if I can't find something else in a little while, okay?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2015
    Sure. Just in case you're interested I have Absol, Kabuto, Torchic, Snivy,eevee eggs, or anything exclusive to Ruby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back