• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Legit Darkrai's!

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    i'll still be there same time

for the new level 100 shiny look at offers

chose 2
    *I will only do mew alone*

all level 100s cept alakazam

mew
    empoleon
    steelix
    gyrados
    alakazam (only 67)
    torterra
    skuntank
    gastrodon (blue green and yellow)

all level 100s cept alakazam

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
    If you have Mew, Deoxys, Jirachi, Mewtwo, and Manaphy, probably best to start stating what you may want.

You wouldn't perchance desire an untrained Kyogre?

Last edited:

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    okay so i'll see you in 1 hour 50 minuets darkrai and gallade (shiny lv 100) and i guess a bidoof for lv. 100 jap palkia, lv 100 torterra, lv 100 empoleon.

okay thats good

my cloning skills aren't working right so I might not be done in time but i'll try okay? 90% or so chance

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    okay so i'll see you in 1 hour 50 minuets darkrai and gallade (shiny lv 100) and i guess a bidoof for lv. 100 jap palkia, lv 100 torterra, lv 100 empoleon.

okay thats good

my cloning skills aren't working right so I might not be done in time but i'll try okay? 90% or so chance i'll be done

Years
    If you're still taking offers for a Darkrai, let me know if you'd be interesting in any of the following (I can offer you two if you'd like, plus a Soul Dew, Rare Candy, and/or MasterBall(s)):

Registeel lv 49
    Groudon lv 45 untouched
    Rayquaza lv 70 (mostly untouched, just like two battles or something iirc)
    Jirachi lv 5 untouched
    Latios lv 41
    Shiny Weezing lv 37

Thanks.

pokefan123

Arceus and Darkrai master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    a lvl 100 infernape and a lvl 100 metagross for a Darkrai?or a shaymin if you have one since i saw one in ur sig

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    i'd still love one of those level 100 shiny gallades for the palkia that you couldn't trade for last night... can we trade in about 30 mins?

Back