• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading off unwanted shinys!

joeybowbowie

Elite Four J-ague
    Years
    I have the following shinys that I dont need anymore. If you want somthing for one, offer somthing. There not free :(

All untoutched

Duskull- modest
    Roselia- quirky
    Mightyena- serious
    Meditite- modest
    Breloom- quiet
    Larvitar- impish
    Zigzagoon- bold
    Absol- bold
    Bagon- modest
    Wingull- rash
    Electrike- naive
    Gulpin- impish
    Floatzel- hardy
    Chimchar- Brave
    Tentacool- lonely
    Charizard- modest
    Moltress- brave
    Groudon- serious
    Rayquaza- sassy
    Kyogre- bold
    Mewtwo- modest
    Deoxys- hardy
    Registeel- modest

Anyone want anything, please reply with an offer :)

nekolexis

Evee Trainer
    Years
    I got a recently EV trained Metagross, though I'm not that quite beneficial though... Are there any items you would want like Adamant Orbs, Lustrous Orbs, Black Sludges and etc?

joeybowbowie

Elite Four J-ague
    Years
    ok ill trade your shiny mew, garados and giratina for groudon, kyogre and mewtwo..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    check my thread will trade two shinies for one of the shinies im looking for and tell me if theres anything you like for the bagon and the registeel

joeybowbowie

Elite Four J-ague
    Years
    I'll trade them two for Croagunk and Giratina.
    I can trade you Registeel now for Giratina, but I have to wait til later for the bagon because I need to Pal Park it.

spiderc

Rocking Rampardos Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Are there any non-shiny or non-events that your willing to trade Electrike or Roselia for

Back