• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Trading partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hello guys! so here is the deal. I just bought pokemon y as well as alpha sapphire. i'm thinking about breeding some pokemon in order to get them shiny (i.e. gengar, scizor, manectric). I was hoping I could find a partner that I can trust in order to trade me some of those shiny pokemon back and forth in order to get them to evolve. it would really bail me out big-time. also, I was hoping someone with Omega Ruby could help me by letting me borrow certain legendaries (palkia/reshiram) in order for me to get giratina and kyurem for my collection. now don't worry, i promise to give them back, as well as alpha sapphire's version of them so that you may catch giratina and kyurem too! and if there is anything you want that i have, i would be more than willing to trade it to you for your troubles!

Many thanks in advance,
    Austin

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Hi, you might want to stop by PC's Quick Trades forum for specific and small trade requests! I would move this thread there, but it seems a little bit vague; it may be best to just recreate a thread in that forum that has more specifics. Have a nice day! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back