• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

* Trading Pokemon * Growlithes, eevees...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    POKEMON WANTED: Charmander and Gligar and any growlithe
    OFFER: Absol and two other pokemon from my trade thread
    YOUR NAME: Lukas
    YOUR FRIEND CODE: 3137 2712 9749
    ANY EXTRA INFO: If you don't want anything from my trade thread i can just trade the charmander for an absol.

Is it okay to trade charmander, gligar and growlithe for absol, tangela and spoink? ^^

Bring Up My Post Bring Up My Post

Bring Up My Post Bring Up My Post

Last edited:

Gimmy

Rotommmmmmmmmmmmmmnomnom.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    I have a Tangela if you need one, I'd be willing to trade it for a Tropius? ^_^ I want one for contests.

Years
    I have a Tangela if you need one, I'd be willing to trade it for a Tropius? ^_^ I want one for contests.

ok sure. i dont actually have one that i've bred at the moment but i should have one possibly later tonight or tomorrow?

My friend code is 3952 3969 3992

What's yours? ^^

Last edited:

Gimmy

Rotommmmmmmmmmmmmmnomnom.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    ok sure. i dont actually have one that i've bred at the moment but i should have one possibly later tonight or tomorrow?

My friend code is 3952 3969 3992

What's yours? ^^

Thanks, just let me know when your finished, I don't mind how long it takes. ^_^ Mines in my signature. <33 Thanks ever so much! (Tropius is one of my favourites and I can't find him. xD)

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Hey i can get you Bulbasaur, Electrabuzz, Magmar, Cyndaquil, Togepi, Swinub and Houndour.
    I only really need is a Phione and a shuckle send me a mesage if you wanna trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back