• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Ruby Legendaries

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Hello. I'm willing to trade Ruby legendaries for any other legendaries excluding fourth generation legendaries. In particular, I'm looking for Entei, Ho-oh and Mewtwo, but mainly Entei. Although I will accept ANYTHING not from Ruby or the fourth generation.

Anywho. I don't know how to find out IV's, and if anyone was to enlighten me, then I can try for a decent one. I will happily get a specific personality, and I will EV breed them... For a cost. Either two legendaries, or one of the Pokemon listed above.

So, post who you want, who you are offering, and I will PM you! And don't be afraid to make an offer someone else has already made, I can always use doubles!

RULES
    -Please no hacks. I realise I have no way of knowng, but I work hard for you. 'm usually doing a whole run through the game just for you. So please, no hacks.

-I don't mind if their clones, just please tell me first.

-If the waiting list is longer than 5 people, or completely in purple, then don't ask for it please. Long list are hard to handle :p

MAJOR WANTS:
    -Entei (MAJORMAJORMAJOR)
    -Ho-oh
    -Mewtwo

Waiting List:

Groudon:
    -Magicianofice
    -blaQk

Latios:
    -Kaitou
    -blaQk

Rayquaza:
    -blaQk

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    What's the nature of your Latios? I can give Zapdos. And depending on nature, I can give Suicune but it's an event pokemon... so not letting go of it so easily. I've got Mewtwo and Articuno as well but needs cloning. xD

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Cool. =] I already have a Modest UT one so if you could get Timid, that'd be great. So you want the event 10 ANIV Suicune?

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    That... Would be amazing... And because of your generous offer, I'll EV train it for you, if you would like. Anywho, catching it and training it will take a while, so I will be on tomorrow at this time. I can't really supply my friend code until tomorrow, either.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Ah it's ok. Just leave it UT. I love Latio/as (fav and prob the only legends I seriously would use).
    Besides, soft-resetting or whatever for the right nature takes time too so for me it's worth it. :3
    The Suicune is UT too so you're free to EV train it to whatever you want.

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    It's a deal then! You're a very generous person. So, I will be on this time tomorrow, is that good for you? And one more question. Is the Suicune cloned? I don't actually mind, just for future references.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    No problem. :3 I have 3 Latios (apparently I collect these now); none are Timid. Timid/Modest are the ones I need the most. I can say you're equally as generous. :]
    It's 12:44 now but this time tomorrow should be fine. It's a weekend anyway. And yes, it is cloned.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Alrighty, thanks to you too. I'm off to sleep so I'll see you tomorrow. 'Night. ^^

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Yes, I do! I have a level 100, but he has a strange moveset. So you can have him, or I can catch you a level 40, and get a chosen nature.

Magician Of Ice

Berry & Contest Master @-,-'--
    Years
    I'm fine with the one you have, I'm not picky with natures or movesets. First goal is to actually get one xD. Other than him, I think we're both looking for the same thing, the legendary dogs and Ho-oh :[.

lucario838

Woah! Time out!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2009
    wanted: mawile, aron, swalot, swellow, probopass, spheal, salamence,shiftry

offering: lots of pokemon that are around lvl 50

Last edited:
    Back