• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading shop is back :D

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    In the middle of cloning atm so i cant check nature, and not sure on IVs cuz im sure you need EVs to check, and i dont have them :S if im misinformed on how IV calculators work send me a link to one and i will check :)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Extreme; thats gona tajke me a while to do, and im busy with school and stuff. If you can be on at this time tomorrow i shud be ready :)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    because i also have school so wont have time to clone all day tomorrow, so i can do it when i get back.
    Where about in the world are you?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Great britain lol
    So will you be on this time tomorrow?
    And azn/general I wont be able to trade you tonight either :( I will clone your pokes and PM you next time we're both on

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Great britain lol
    So will you be on this time tomorrow?
    And azn/general I wont be able to trade you tonight either :( I will clone your pokes and PM you next time we're both on
    I won't be available tommorrow at this time, so it's either now or next weekend.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Its gonna have to be next weekend then. Sorry but ive gotta do my work :)

Back