• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading some pokemon.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
  • Enjoy your Shiny Umbreon, Kenz lol

Can you trade me your Japanese Shiny Ditto please xD? I'll give ya an Eevee with outstanding IVs D:

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Hey there! I have a lvl 20 Ralts, that I'll send with a Dawn Stone (to evolve), and a Duskull (not sure of lvl....15-25 though). I do not have a houndor, but I do have a Houndoom I would be willing to trade.

I'm interested in a level 1 Pichu, a Ditto, and if possible, a Sandshrew egg (or very low level, if not an egg, then a male. If it's an egg, You obviously can't know, so that's ok.)

PM me back with your desicion!

~Regards, Drath.

Years
  • Hi, may I trade you a male or a female Poochyena for a female Drifloon? =D

They have the ability Quick Feet and these egg moves if you're interested: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Crunch.

Also, what TMs do you have up for trade?

Fagalicious_Kenzie

Won't be on for awhile. D:
    Years
  • Hey there; I could breed you a Squirtle and a Trapinch if you like and hatch the eggs for you. ^^

I don't actually need a squirtle anymore, but I'd appreciate a Trapinch. n.n
    What would you like in return?

@Poochyena
    Yeah sure. n.n I'll just have to breed it. I'll message you when I have one.

@Recontra1234

I think I could do that for you. ^^

@Dratheus

I don't have Sandshrew?
    I'll message you though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    hi my name is mark and i need a celebi, a deoxys , a mew and a lugia to complete my pokedex does anyone have it? my friens code is 1934 8501 8296

Back