• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|\/\/|~*-Trading Thread-*~|\/\/|

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Lol if you'd have kindly read the first post, you'd know I don't have a Suicune, and prefer that none of the Pokemon that are traded to me are Level 100 (however, I'll make excpetions).

I posted on my rules that when offering you should post:

- Are they EV trained? If so, whats the EV spread?
    - Whats their IV's/DV's?
    - Moveset?

If you don't know how to find IV's, just give me their Nature and stats (in everything, HP, Atk, Def, Sp Atk, Sp Def, and Speed).

Thank you

Hoho

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 22, 2008
    I have a few untouched Timid gastly with 31 iv in both sp.atk and speed. I have a few of them since i got them when i'm breeding the gengar that i'm currrently using. I didn't use these one to breed so they are all level 1 and I have calc their iv when they are level 100 (through 100 single battle).

I also have a good defensive iv impish bronzor and a 31 speed jolly gabite; however, i check their iv when they r lvl 30-40 so it's not 100 % accurate + i use them to breed so they are not level 1.

Edit: i forgot to mention that i have a lvl 1 gabite which is jolly and has a characteristic of "alert to sound" but i haven't check it's iv so i don't know if it's 31 or if it's 26.

Last edited:

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Ho-Oh, how the hell do you have a level 1 Gabite lol?

Shiver, thanks for the bump (I haven't been really active on this forum much, I've been on Smogon mostly) :D

Years
    can I have a Typhlosion? I'll trade for something small unless...

EDIT: DOH!! I like need to put my friend code... uh... or do you?

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Ho-Oh, ok, but please give ALL the IV's, its pretty important to me.

pkmn-master, what are you offering? And just a Typhlosion from me is not worth even half of my wants....I'd need to offer quite a lot to get one of my wants......just to let you know

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Well, I'm sorry to say, but theres nothing that I want that is small enough for me to just offer a Typhlosion (and I don't even have Typhlosion ready, I'd need to train my Cyndaquil; if you saw Typhlosion written down, it was the one on my wants list).

Hoho

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 22, 2008
    ok i will list out the iv for gastly, all timid and lvl 1 and iv check at lvl 100

Hp Attack Defense Sp.Atk Sp.Def Speed
    30 23 4 31 16 31
    21 25 2 31 16 31
    1 7 27 31 25 31
    24 14 28 31 12 31

Another timid gastly but this is the one i use to breed so this is the iv of it at the current lvl (it's ut). It's lvl 56 currently and iv check at 56.

21 7 10 31 30 30 - > but I'm quite positive that its speed is 31 because the calc came out 30-31 and since it's characteristic is "alert to sound" therefore it has to be 31 cause 26 is not possible here. I can confirm it if u want this one but i will only take good offer for this one.

Bronzor, all impish and levitate ability (i do have heatproof one but i haven't check their iv)
    27 17 31 17 29 12 <- iv check at 30 currently lvl 1
    quite positive that def = 31
    since "capable of taking hits"
    24 20 29 20 29 12 <- iv check at 30 currently lvl 1

Gible, check not 31 iv in speed.

Back