• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading To Needy People

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
Years
  • Does anyone here need strong pokemon desperatley? Look no further! I can give you strong for weak.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    i desperately need a gligar impish male adamant ralts and modest female snorunt

2B a master

retired trainer
    Years
  • i really need an adamant weavile with 30+ IVs in atk and spd and decent IVs (not perfect IVs) in the rest with the move ice punch below lv 80 so i can ev train it.

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • You need to give some idea about what Pokémon you can trade away; saying strong for weak is too vague. But if you plan to hack the Pokémon to fulful the requests, then I have to close this, as hacks are not allowed to be traded here at PC.

Also, flipnight, do not ask for Arceus either, as there are no fully-legit ones anywhere yet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    i need a relaxed beldum if possible, you got one? a shiny would be great, but not bothered too much
    thanks

Back