• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    No idea.

I guess I'll make my pair-up with :P official then.

...do I have to register a new account so that my loveable smilie can post? :/

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    I was confused too. I was gone for a couple days, and when I came back a couple peoples asked me why I unpaired with greg, and I had no idea what was going on.

I thought you were actually paired with :P XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *looks at a few previous posts*Congrats to all the new pairs!And good luck finding a pair all you pairless peoples!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Okies, Brit and Scyther5 are added to the list
    ..JK you actually want on the list that you're paired with your other account? XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I'll pair with JKaizer. ^^ *wonder why I say*
    Are there any recent pairs. I haven't been here in like a month.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Omega II said:
    I'm still single... :o. Funny how an 11 year old... Bleh. Add me to the list
    Um you only get added to the list when you have a pair and you both post here saying your paired,mate.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Omega -if you read the first post in this thread you'll see the new rules ^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    No.There used to be one but the thread for it got so full of SPAM.The admins changed it back to the old traditional way of pairing up.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Someone has to edit the list and take out JKaizer and Britt since they are no longer paired, Britt is there twice.

mvtm

Years
    Hmm *joins* after thinking about it and stuff i want to pair , i mean ill like to, but its just i dont want to pair a radombly stranger .

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I would pair with you mvtm, but Im already paired, I got to know you better now, and we have things in common.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay, I took Brit and Greg off and added Greg and his smilie~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back