• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
    Years
    Listen, don't complain 'cuz you aren't on the list. You don't magiclly appear on the list once you are paired. DF has to come back and put you on.

Dark_Pikachu:I was in a hurry typing so I ended u typing DD lol. :/

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Yay! I'm finally paired. May we have lots of food to eat from! ^^ I'll add your name in my signature and want to be friends because we are pairs?

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Yes,i can see why you would say that.But I still have some leftover anger mentione din the rant section of the sig.xD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Kelsey said:
    Awwwwws, thanks guys! You are all so sweet. ^___________^ Well, I dunno if I may pairup again. For out of all of my pairups, only one stuck. One pairup, where I was with this wonderful guy for 4 months. We've since then broken up, but remain great friends. Claire knows of who I speak. XD I still haven't gotten over him...I still long to be with him, but hey, this is pairing, not an online dating service. XD *glomps everyone* Thanks for showing me some compassion guys, you are all too sweet. <3

~Kelsey
    oooooo really kelsey? XD

KazuyaSato said:
    Hey why my name and Angie's not up yet?? I am paired with her and vertified.... Fix it DD.... ~~~ Her name's Kasumi_Sachiko
    Talk about being rude..do you expect me to come online in the middle of the night just to add you to the list? Be more polite from now on..and it's DF, not DD..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back