• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Do pair ups NEED to clarify? ._.;

One in a million chances my pair will come to this thread.

>.>;

Kurosaki

Hey Claire, do you mind editing my username on the first post? I did get it changed you know, XD

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well yes.
    It is a new rule.
    Both people have to post to get on the list.
    I think they were haveing a problem of people saying they were paired but the other person had not agreed to it or something.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Lady of The Shadows said:
    Congrsds on the pairing and sorry to here about the un pairing.

I'm pairing up with Pokemon_Veteran.
    Just need him to post to clarify as well.

Yeah I am paired up with Cass XD, I am here to verify. :classic:

Pokemon_Veteran

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    I'm almost one hundred percent positive I just paired with Tabby, but she still needs to come and confirm it. Since shes gone, we wait until tomorrow...xD

Anywho, congrats to the new pair Stevo! XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yes we do. Congratulations guys! ^_^

And while we're at it, we just need him to come and confirm it, I'm now paired with Light as far as I know. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, we need both members of each pair to confirm it. You can always just PM your pair and ask them to come here and just post once ^^; (im tempted to change the rule, though, coz some people don't confirm their pair-ups for ages, and then i have to search the thread to make sure that the other one confirmed -.-)
    Congrats to all the new pairs! And sowwie to the ones that broke up ._.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    okies, i've had enough of the "both members of the pair" rule XD i know it used to be one on the first ever pair-up thread, but times a' changing XD
    now you just have to say who ur paired with and you'll be added to the list ^^

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    I want to pair up with someone! I am straight, but I want a girl! (I have a bf in real life that would be upset if I paired with a guy.) So if you are a girl, andwant to be friends with me, I will be happy to pair up with you!

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
    hey death dont put u wanna pair with someone , because it will cause in a bad relationship 99.9% of the time lool , just get to know some guys (unpaired) and get to b friends with them , and if ya really like him then pair with him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back