• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Yes sweetie, this thread is the Pair up thread 4.0, with spam-cutting action. XD
    Just a reminder of the rules:
    1. No spamming or off-topic will be tolerated whatsoever -any users who post like this will receive a formal warning which may result in a ban if behaviour doesn't change. This includes people off-topicing and then writing "any new pairs?" at the end of their post.
    2. There will be no singles list or titles list -this encouraged random pointless pairing between people who had rarely spoken.
    3. This thread is only to be used to ask people to pair, to announce new pairs, and in a small way to congratulate the pairs.
    4. In order to be added to the list of pairs, both you and your pair must agree on this thread that you are indeed now paired.
    5. The list will remain in this first post.

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    hiya ppls, i'm kinda behind, i had to follow 2 closed threads to get here......sigh, any single girls? wheres da list?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Pyro, please read the rules on the first post -there is no single list or titles, only pairs.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I talked with rickyp2004.
    Me and him re-paired or still paired. Witch ever it is.

Congrades to the new pairs and re-pairs.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    darkblastoise89 said:
    i'm engaged to Angel Tabitha, just letting you all know...we haven't planned a wedding day, so we'll let ya know lata

peace out
    -matt

=D Congrats sweet Matty!! ^0^ I am soooo happy you're engaged, you and Angel are very kawaii together. ^_^ Be sure to tell me when your wedding is!!! *huggles Matt*

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Oh yes, and an uber huge congrats to Spiro and Jedi!!!! W00000000000tness, you two look uber kawaii together. I mean it! ^^ I hope all goes well for you two. =D

~Kelsey

Years
    Congrats Spiro and Jedi! You two really do make for a great pair. I just hope nothing gets inbeteween you! Be sure to not let anyone or aything ruin your pairing! I wish you all good luck with finding new pairs(for all the unpaired dudes and dudets). >.<

So that makes about........ 5 pairs? Or is there more? I can't remembers.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I am posting here about my pairing and engagement to mew42003...now I just need for him to agree.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Everyone, I have a very important announcement to make to you all. ^_^

After many months of knowing this wonderful woman, Amanda, as you all lovingly know her, we have grown on each other. Night and day do I think about her; not a moment passes by when I am not thinking of Amanda. I love her so much that words could never tell how I feel.

What started from a close friendship that went on to a loving pairup relationship-which has slowly evolved into true love. My dearest Amanda and I are to be married. ^_^

We shall post back as soom as we decide on a date for our wedding. =3
    *holds Amanda close and gently kisses her* I wub you so much, Amanda. <3

~Kelsey

Years
    But Anacortes, he has to say yes when you PM him and ask him. THEN you come here and you both have to agree or it isn't clarified. So, until Mew comes it's not official.

Sorry gal, but that's the rules and they have to be followed here. :(

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Kelsey said:
    Everyone, I have a very important announcement to make to you all. ^_^

After many months of knowing this wonderful woman, Amanda, as you all lovingly know her, we have grown on each other. Night and day do I think about her; not a moment passes by when I am not thinking of Amanda. I love her so much that words could never tell how I feel.

What started from a close friendship that went on to a loving pairup relationship-which has slowly evolved into true love. My dearest Amanda and I are to be married. ^_^

We shall post back as soom as we decide on a date for our wedding. =3
    *holds Amanda close and gently kisses her* I wub you so much, Amanda. <3

~Kelsey
    I can't stop thinking about you either you are basiclly all I ever think about since the day we got paired. That was my happiest day of my life but now it will be when we get married.
    I know I made the right decision to ask you to marry me. I love you so much that words will never be able to describe just how much. I love you Kelsey *kisses*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    billybob said:
    Pika-Mew,will you accept my Solemn Request to repair?(i sent a PM to her about this.)
    Of course I'll pair with you...again. ^.^ Since we're double-paired, I guess it's twice the quality it was before. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    K,so me and Effy have been chatting on MSN and we've decided to pair up so...*waits for her to accept*

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Gardevoir352 said:
    I can't stop thinking about you either you are basiclly all I ever think about since the day we got paired. That was my happiest day of my life but now it will be when we get married.
    I know I made the right decision to ask you to marry me. I love you so much that words will never be able to describe just how much. I love you Kelsey *kisses*

^______^ I love you sooooo much, Amanda. I am glad you popped the question first, I admit I was a bit afraid to at first. But once I'm with you, all my fear subsides. I love you Amanda. <3

~Kelsey

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    sorry

Sorry for the spamming,I promise it wont happen again.Have there been any new pair ups? If so i hope you have a wounderful life together.

Randall

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back