• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Meh, I see nothing new comes into the world~ o_o
    So, since no one I know is unpaired, I'll have a RANDOM pair~ =D
    Ermm... not really, only the first part of the phrase is true~ o_O
    ANYONE PM MWE NOW! xD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Soul of Darkness said:
    I can't belive the scarcity of unpaired males and females is that big.

Yes it is~
    And the worst part? Everyone is too shy to PM the others~ xD
    Including I!

Years
    • Seen today
    Pairing isn't everything o.o I mean it's not like you really like each other...Ya' know unless you actually do love/like whatever your pair and you know it's real O_o If that made any sense...So anyways, it's just better to get to know people before you random pair, nothing good can come from it XD

mvtm

Years
    I hope you pair soon Castly . I still think we should have a list on people requesting to be pair , therefore it will be more easier to know who's who

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Blue said:
    Pairing isn't everything o.o I mean it's not like you really like each other...Ya' know unless you actually do love/like whatever your pair and you know it's real O_o If that made any sense...So anyways, it's just better to get to know people before you random pair, nothing good can come from it XD

Yesh, thats why I didnt got a pair yet~ xD
    If Pair was everything, I'd be already paired with the first n00b that joined~

mvtm said:
    I hope you pair soon Castly . I still think we should have a list on people requesting to be pair , therefore it will be more easier to know who's who

Thanks, mvtm~
    The Unpaired List is against the rules, now~ o_o

Years
    • Seen today
    One of the main reasons this thread was started over was to get rid of the unpaired thread, so I think we won't be getting one anytime soon.

mvtm

Years
    Yeah it is , i agree with Blue , but somehow the unpaired list was like a guide to know what people like to paritcipate in this thread..and hm i dont know i am sleepy *runs*

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Yeah, nobobdy would even bother PMing someone to pair with or much even TALK to unless they were on that list as unpaired. It just made some feel inadequate and left out. I think it's a good thing it was aced...People will be shy to PM now, but how else are they going to interact with people they don't know? It builds more confidence and self esteem to establish a deeper connection with a person you don't know too well. I've made some of my best friends in life that way...just random conversation. Although I even still get shy at times...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Rocket Executive said:
    Yeah, nobobdy would even bother PMing someone to pair with or much even TALK to unless they were on that list as unpaired. It just made some feel inadequate and left out. I think it's a good thing it was aced...People will be shy to PM now, but how else are they going to interact with people they don't know? It builds more confidence and self esteem to establish a deeper connection with a person you don't know too well. I've made some of my best friends in life that way...just random conversation. Although I even still get shy at times...

Easy to say, dificult to do~
    The Unpaired List was sorta cool, right, but they took it over, and they are superior, so we cant do anything~ =P

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Easy to say, dificult to do~
    The Unpaired List was sorta cool, right, but they took it over, and they are superior, so we cant do anything~ =P

Very true, at least net-wise they outrank us and we cannot do anything about it but complain. I don't really mind that it's gone, though. I'm conviced that people that really care about it will find ways and courage to talk to someone and ask them to pair. It might even work out better because they will get to know they person better, and may actually talk to them more ofter than just to ask if they are still paired. I guess we will just wait and see how it turns out..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back