• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreekaZoid

Amor Eterno
    Years
    I wonder who i could pair up with i better look for someone i know. Congratulations to anyone who paired, sorry for anyone who unpaired and for any unpaired females, holla back at me. ;)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    W00t! Shana paired with PK. Music lovers unite! *holds up MP3 player* XD Congrats to you two

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Me and, Satoshi-kun are no longer paired, I just hope he reads the PM before this,XD so add me to the list, Btw PPNsteve Pair with me, Im funky lol! *hides*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    P.K. Hammer 345 said:
    Thanks for all the congrats, guys ^^ And I still didn't get my w00t w00t... ;_; XD

Sweetie, I gave you the first w00t, already. You're gonna have to earn the last w00t XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Its Ok Shana, its just we never talk anymore, and I just want a Pair who speaks lol

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    WOOHOO!!! I GOT MY W00T W00TS!! XD Thanks again for all the congrats guys...

Sorry to hear about you and Satoshi-Kun, Username...but now you and Steve are gonna be paired! YAY! XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Congratsness Shana and PK!! You two music lovers are so kawaii together. ^______^

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back