• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ok, i've updated the list with the new pair (congrats! ^^) and removing the old pair

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Cool! congrats to all, I guess this seems like a perfect day to pair with those people you care for.
    PPNSteve good luck, looks like Username wants to pair.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I recently agreed to a pair with Alxiz, so, uhh...Yeah, I suppose he''l come along, all that, submit the paperwork and you lot know the rest.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Paperwork!? O.o!! *signs papers and all* Is that enough? jk
    Yes! Me and TAD have decided to pair.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Congrads to all the new pairs and a w00t w00t to P.K. XD

Sorry for al lthe break ups.

May the new pairs last long. ^^ good luck.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yeah congrats to all new pairs,good luck to all unpaired,sorry to the break ups,and like Cass said may all the pairs last long.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Cool cass jsut told me that Ja unpaired with me, stuff change when i come back from vacation, anyways, im unpaired now. fo any request pm me

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Um... I've been feeling lonely, darlings, so I guess if you feel you know me well enough you could ask me to pair up, but I probably will decline still because my life is still a bit... frayed, shall we say? And my very tangled relationships on the internet... yeah. ^^ ~Kylie-chan

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    j_spiro1 said:
    Cool cass jsut told me that Ja unpaired with me, stuff change when i come back from vacation, anyways, im unpaired now. fo any request pm me
    Sorry about that pal. I saw it coming but I didn't wanna say anything. Wonders who JA is picking... Does it start with J?

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Actually, I got other news, JA didnt unpair me ^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back