• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traid's Re-Introduction!

Years
    Why hello there!

My name is Traid. Yeah, I'm still going to get someone who calls me Triad, but I'm used to it by now.

I joined this forum in 2012, and have a total of 6 posts at the time of this thread. I absolutely loved this forum from the day I joined, however I'm just not that good at keeping my attention on one forum for too long. But I truly hope I'll be here to stay this time.

I have spent some time forum-to-forum for Pokemon and general Nintendo gaming, but overall I think I like the layout and look of this site the best.

As for Pokemon gaming and my history, I've played since Yellow, and I'd say my favourite is definitely between Yellow and X, depending on what I want: Modern or Nostalgic. My favourite Pokemon is Mew, following closely by Ditto. Lastly, I absolutely love the Trading Card Game. I've played it for years, and kept getting rid of my collection and wanting it again. Currently I don't have any, but I still constantly play the Pokemon Trading Card Game: Online.

Anyway, I'm thankful for each and every reply I get to this thread in advance. I appreciate the warm welcome I know I'm totally going to get, you know, because you're all awesome. And you are super cool. And all amazing Pokemon Trainers. And you should LOVE MEEEEE. Pleeeease....?

Okay I'm done.
    Hi.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Goodness, your avatar's so pretty. *_*! Welcome back to the PokéCommunity, Traid. Definitely hope you stick around with us. <33 Mew and Ditto are some pretty nice choices of favourite Pokémon.. what makes you like them the most? =o I feel ya there regarding the TCG.. love it so much but ended up selling all of what I had and regret it. Gonna probably buy a pack or two on Thursday though, so yay! x'D

Hope to see you around~ If you're ever stuck on anything just ask a staff member, none of them bite hehe. =') Good day!

Years
    Goodness, your avatar's so pretty. *_*! Welcome back to the PokéCommunity, Traid.
    [snip]

Thank you for the warm welcome, Flower. I truly appreciate it.

In terms of your questions, I love Mew simply because it was the first truly 'perfect' Pokemon. And I just like Ditto because well, Ditto. x3

Back