• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trailers revealed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    here are some trailers of the upcoming movie(beware as it is in japanese) :D

here

EDIT in the top right corner click on the third one down then chose the trailer

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Click the text saying "よこくへん".
    But wasn't the trailers up like a month ago?

Edit: OK, i didn't know the 2nd trailer was up already ^^;
    Rukario's voice sounds so cool, but Mew sounds stupid. But the Pokemon's wearing the armor and fighting made me laugh for some reason.

Anyway, "Hadou wa ware ni ari!"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    ya anyways......I think(from what I saw...)that rukario is most definatly a legendary!!!!!:D:D:D

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • what one is it on? like this, cos i cant write japanese but i can sometimes
    is it on the main screen, like pikachu the movie? or is it below?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I found the voicesto be funny. The narraor guy had a funny voice.

Compare to the american bub version, Ash's japanese voice sounds more mature and older then the american Ash voice.

Rukario looks powerful too.

But what does Mew want with Pikachu? Guess I have to wait until the moive comes to US or until Serebii does a guide for it.

Sounds like Team Rocket is advertising something in the end of the trailer. Wonder what it is?

Homsar_225

A Song From the Sixties
    Years
  • Okay, maybe I'm out of touch here, but what on Earth (or Johto, or Kanto, or Hoenn, or whatever) was that blue thingie? And is Mew a bad guy in this movie, because he's stealing Pikachu, and that blue thing that Ash seems to like was battling Mew. And what's with the pokemon wearing armour? But other than that, it looks pretty cool.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • charizard_maa said:
    Sounds like Team Rocket is advertising something in the end of the trailer. Wonder what it is?
    The special edition ticket which allows you to get Mew, and a movie guide book.

kitty

Wow that was really cool!, Can't wait till it comes out in the US! ^^

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • v-lord said:
    meowths voice made me laugh lol
    Well, I guess it's the first time you heared the Japanese Meowth right?
    I thought the English Meowth sounded wierd since I watched the Japanese episodes first...

Flame of Destruction

Master of the Umbreon
    Years
  • The end part with Jessie and James seemed a little ramdom. It looked like they were advertising the movie tickets and maybe the manga version of the movie. The voices were a little wierd. Ash's voice sounded a little like Roy's voice from Super Smash Bros. Melee.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Uh lol, anyways yeah I think this movie is going to be awesome and it should be shown in theaters definitely.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    if it was in theaters they should give out a special regi card or something

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back