• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train & Go! Tournament

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I know what OP means but not sure what it stands for.
    Can someone care to tell me what OP stands for?
    Anyways, if OP hasn't been on for 2 week, I guess it's safe to say
    R.I.P. TRAIN & GO TOURNAMENT

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • I say we take charge of the tournament ourselves since he has been inactive and just assign someone else to get our pokes for us but make sure it isn't the person we have to face so it'll be fair or perhaps find someone outside of the tournament to do it for us

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    I know it sucks but give him another week. It was his idea and I don't think we should steal it from him yet. In one weeks time, if he hasn't returned, then we'll find a distributor. Everyone agreed?

I agree to it. It seems only fair. We should also make it a 16 person tournament.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    O.P. = Original poster. :]

Thank You!!

I say we take charge of the tournament ourselves since he has been inactive and just assign someone else to get our pokes for us but make sure it isn't the person we have to face so it'll be fair or perhaps find someone outside of the tournament to do it for us

It's probably better if any of you create new thread just like did and we join that one than continuing this one.

we can ask an admin on the site to be the distributer

I don't really think Moderators would like the idea, but we can try lol

I know it sucks but give him another week. It was his idea and I don't think we should steal it from him yet. In one weeks time, if he hasn't returned, then we'll find a distributor. Everyone agreed?

Yeah, but if that's the case, someone should also create new thread just like this one, since there's no reason for us to continue on this thread when OP can't update the front post.

I agree to it. It seems only fair. We should also make it a 16 person tournament.

Yeah, 16-man tourney so no ones gets bye(free wins).

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • Thank You!!

It's probably better if any of you create new thread just like did and we join that one than continuing this one.

I don't really think Moderators would like the idea, but we can try lol

Yeah, but if that's the case, someone should also create new thread just like this one, since there's no reason for us to continue on this thread when OP can't update the front post.

Yeah, 16-man tourney so no ones gets bye(free wins).

Ok so it's a good plan if a week is up and no OP I will make the new thread like this and up it to a 16 man tourney all in agreement?

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Ok so it's a good plan if a week is up and no OP I will make the new thread like this and up it to a 16 man tourney all in agreement?

Agreed!! ^^

...They really should change the character limit to 10 characters! ._.

Back