• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

Years
    Train Mudkip (obviously), store Totodile, and (as much as it would offend a lot of folks on here) let go of Squirtle lol.

Sigilyph, Xatu, Hawlucha

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    I really had to pick between waifus, huh.

Well in that case.... Train Tapu Lele, store Gardevoir, release Hatterene (Goodbye, you will not be missed).

Greninja, Blaziken, Serperior?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Train Breloom, Store Virizion, Release Chesnaught.

Never used Breloom before. Looks good. Refuses to release a legendary. Commands it to live in a box for its entire life.

Dubwool, Lanturn, and Piloswine

Years
    Box Tentacruel, Release Octillery, Train Grapploct
    Not sure I've ever used Octillery tbh... it's just always seemed lackluster.

Skuntank, Grimmsnarl, Honchkrow

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Train Grimmsnarl, Store Honchkrow, Release Skuntank

Finds Honchkrow too frail and slow for good setup. Appreciates Haze, though.

Own Tempo Rockruff (for Dusk Lycanroc), Protean Kecleon, and Prankster male Meowstic

Years
    Ooh. Train Prankster Meowstic, store Protean Kecleon bcs I like the gimmick, and release Own Tempo Rockruff bcs I'll just spam Full Heals if ever heh.

Red Gyarados, Crystal Onix, Giant Claydol

Years
    • Seen today
    Train red Gyarados, store Crystal Onix until I find out if it can evolve, and release giant Claydol... and stop it with my red Gyarados if I have to.

Blaziken, Greninja, and Cinderace

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Train Croagunk, Store Pancham, Release Crabrawler

Used Pancham several times already. Performs okay. Wants something different.

Lightning Rod Seaking, Slush Rush Alolan Sandslash, and Skill Link Ambipom

Years
    Train Slush Rush Alolan Sandslash, store Lightning Rod Seaking, and release Skill Link Ambipom...five times.

Durant-sized Wailord, Wailord-sized Magikarp, Ash Greninja

Years
    Box Durant-sized Wailord, Train Wailord-sized Magikarp (Splash is gonna hit like an earthquake =3), Release Ash Greninja (should've picked someone else to cosplay as!)

Pink Butterfree, Crystal Onix, Pink Nidoking

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Train Crystal Onix, Store Pink Butterfree, Release Pink Nidoking

Trained Crystal Onix for being more unique than just a color change. Stored Pink Butterfree for combining Compoundeyes + Thief. Performs worse than its competitors, due to a lower Attack stat. Might be fun to bring along, though.

Mega Banette, Azelf, and Salamence

Years
    Train Mega Banette because it looks the coolest, store Salamence in case Mega Banette dies, and forget about Azelf because I can't be bothered to catch roaming Legendaries at this point.

Frost Rotom, Magnezone, Electivire

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Train Phanpy, Store Galarian Yamask, Release Nincada

Might attempt an all-in-one package with Phanpy. Envisions Charm, Double Team, and two attacking moves. (Could be extra gross by adding Substitute, with some foreknowledge.) Saves Galarian Yamask for Trick Room stuff. Dislikes Nincada's future fragility.

Guzzlord, Hydreigon, and Volcarona

Back