• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John-117

Jirachi lover
    Years
    So I think I made a mistake. I kept trainning my starter and now, all of my other pokemon are below 40 and I have beat all the gym leader. Now, how I can train the other pokemon fast? I need to train a fire and water type.

Years
    One word, Audinos. You can find them anywhere in the shaking grass. (Just run along the edge of the grass until you see a patch shake. Repels could be useful.) They give massive experience, especially if your pokemon is holding the "lucky egg" (given to you in chargestone cave).

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    If your starter is strong enough to take on the league do that. With the exp. share on what pokemon you are training. Or go to Nimbasa with Small court and Big Stadium and have your Pokemon hold teh Lucky egg.

Years
    I trained a lot of mine by walking around Victory Road right by the Doctor so that I could just run up to him and heal them.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Since your question has been answered, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Make sure if you have any questions about what to do in the games, do ask in our Simple Questions sticky.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back