• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Card Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Welcome to gdogs trainer card request

example
    Trainer Card Shop

For me to make your Trainer Card, you have to post these details-

NAME- your name.
    Friend Code- your friend code ,this is optional.
    Colour- you can choose from any colour.If you want a certain backround post a lin to it and i will use it.
    Trainer Sprite- Whatever sprite from the games you want. Note again, that I can do custom sprites.
    Team- Your team. I can do shinies.
    badges yet- the badges you want

Please put credit for my trainer cards.

Medium Cards
    Trainer Card Shop

I have started making Medium Trainer Cards!

Then, once i see it i will start making it..
    The details you'll need to include are-

Your name-
    Outline colour- The colour of the outline of the Trainer Card. default colour is black.
    Colour- The normal colour of the Trainer Card.
    Pokemon-

Last edited:

.//Fractal_Fairy.dll

The Soul Eternal
    Years
  • Gdog, I'm not mad or anything, but did you copy and paste some of my first post into yours? Because I'm certainly getting the signs. Secondly, it looks like you filched the material from Pokecharms- the friend code and the gender signs point that out. And also, a bit of friendly advice, try not to move into the industry while there's more competition. It's just bad for business.

But as a sign of good faith, I'd like to request one. You should know my style, so just make one based on what you think I'd like. I don't mind. Thanks!

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
    Years
  • Hey before you steal the template for trainer cards from pokecharms.com
    get permission and give credit for it. I have seen the sight and you erased the website name from the botom so don't try to steal.

Save as png not jpg

heres a test for you.
    name: Blaster 911
    red background don't use one from pokecharms
    sprite: link custom from legend of zelda
    pokemon: marowack green revamp if not just pokemon green marowack same for rhydon,slowpoke,hitmonchan.
    if possible make a tyranitaur base charizard splice and fill the two empty slots one tyranitaur recolour. and a shadow tyranitaur
    if you can't make the splice 2 tyranitaur recolours and the shadow tyranitaur.

I am a self proclaimed trainercard critic and I am testing peoples abilitys.
    anybody can copy and paste. I'll include one of my homemade trainercards.
    Trainer Card Shop

Last edited:

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    You requested three tyranitar sprites thing your total adds up to 7. you can only have 6 so take 1 out.

What badges do you want on your trainer card

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Pixel Art theft is taken very seriously here, so as well as having the shop closed, infraction points have been issued.

That said, Aeon_Shadow and blaster911, don't you know anything about reporting? It's what you're supposed to do instead of taking it upon yourself to moderate. If I see you two doing so again, I will issue an infraction.

Aeon_Shadow: Industry? What the heck are you talking about? Quit trying to discourage activity.

blaster911: I understand if you're just trying to help, but no one cares if you're a "trainer card critic", particularly self-proclaimed. You're not helping.

FuzzyMuzzy: You'll need to provide a more constructive comment in the future, as stated in the rules.

and finally...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back