• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Cards [custom trainer sprites]

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    sorry for not replying, i couldn't find this thread 4 a long time. I wanted a white guy w/ a red headband and blond hair, u no, not a latino or cocasion or nething (not being racist, just sayin i'm white and want a white guy). I don't care wat the sprite, just as long as it has a red headband and blond hair.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    What's so hard about reading really? -.-;

And she put it in big letters, so it really isn't all that hard to miss.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2011
    i have read... -_-
    Only, my request is writed.
    When the others are done, is possible to have mine?
    Or i must write all again?

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    JKaizer, how can u say its not that hard to read when it seems like u've never even read my trainer card request!!! I've been waitin 1 month and 12 days - but whose counting! Obviously not u!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    EttoreG said:
    I must wait for a lot to have my sprite?
    no I'm working though I plan to put all of them up at one time I'm almost done just wait a little longer and I really doubt you guys wish to here me tell why I'm going so slow it's actually a pretty good reason.

Yami Tolas

The Lord Dragon
    Years
    Jinona hey i wanted to tell you you're doing a good job with the editing and i can help you if you need any help. You might not need it but felt like i should at least tell ya you have some help if you need it :)

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Jinona hey i wanted to tell you you're doing a good job with the editing and i can help you if you need any help. You might not need it but felt like i should at least tell ya you have some help if you need it
    thank you

Jinona, no problem!
    Is only a question!
    I wait, I wait
    um I can do your request but there's a slight problem I can't find any Gary sprites so if you can direct me towards one it'd be really helpfull.

I wanted a white guy w/ a red headband and blond hair, u no, not a latino or cocasion or nething. I don't care wat the sprite, just as long as it has a red headband and blond hair.
    I'm going to work on yours.

Oh and Mew13 I have yours finished and attatched to this post

and Nova I'm working on yours its almost done.

and there was another guy up there nomad666 I think I can't do yours.

EDIT: Nova your sprite is completed I hope you like the re-colored Charizard :D :pokeball:

Last edited:

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    May I please have a trainer sprite?

hair color: blonde
    t-shirt: red
    shorts: long, baggy, khaki shorts
    other: holding Pokeball in one hand, and blue lightsaber in other

can she have a stance like the girl in this sprite?

I don't know if thats as much info as you need, but however it turns out, I'll like it!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    ash_misty4ever said:
    May I please have a trainer sprite?

hair color: blonde
    t-shirt: red
    shorts: long, baggy, khaki shorts
    other: holding Pokeball in one hand, and blue lightsaber in other

can she have a stance like the girl in this sprite?

I don't know if thats as much info as you need, but however it turns out, I'll like it!
    all right I'll start working on that oh and that sprite all ready has a pokeball in her hand

I am now takeing a few requests

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    hair color: Black
    t-shirt: black
    pants: black
    other: has a gold half mask on left side of his head, has Jirachi's cape, has lugia's eye things on his right eye and has Deoxys's tentacls like arms

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    Can you do this sprite
    Trainer Cards [custom trainer sprites]
    but with brown hare, a orange shirt, blue pants and a pokeball in his hand? please.

Back