• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Cards [Discussion]

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Oh...ok. I love Trainer Cards...I just got a new one with Dewgong, it's adorable!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
And if you continue to talk about [ex-]mods like that, you'll find yourself banned.

I make everyone's card, if I hate them or not.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2005
then will you make me another one? i promise i wonr deleted and pinky promise to not bug you :D

aRedMoon

Years
Pfft, post in the thread and yes, I will.

But if you continue to act like you have been today, you'll be Booted Out before I get a chance.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2005
ok but you gotta promise to leave me alone and if i do something worong let the other mods deal with it cuz if you react to something i do you should already know by now that im gonna react back got it?

aRedMoon

Years
Ashs_grrl said:
ok but you gotta promise to leave me alone and if i do something worong let the other mods deal with it cuz if you react to something i do you should already know by now that im gonna react back got it?
Did you see the thread you insulted me in? You got one mod and one praetor on your back for that.

Anyways, Star, you're welcome to use the other topic for discussion now. This topic kinda... died... ~_~

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2005
grrrrrrrr and you wonder why i hate you JKaizer dont be suprised if i dont use that trainer card if you promise to leave me alone i wont insult you god and i might use that card if you do! *growls at you*

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
JKaizer said:
Did you see the thread you insulted me in? You got one mod and one praetor on your back for that.

Anyways, Star, you're welcome to use the other topic for discussion now. This topic kinda... died... ~_~
Yeah I know, I had to look at the 5th page. :( I thought people were supposed to reply in here, so I followed the rules.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Ashs_grrl said:
grrrrrrrr and you wonder why i hate you JKaizer don?t be surprised if i dont use that trainer card if you promise to leave me alone i wont insult you god and I might use that card if you do! *growls at you*
*Glances over at Grrl's age* Assuming your actually 15, act your age please. I've seen a few of the hateful posts you've made toward JKazier & I do not appreciate you saying such things. JKazier is doing huge favor to me & all of PC by continuing to make TCards. Nobody is making him do this. He chooses to because he enjoys making them for people. Now please, show a little well deserved respect to JK. Thnx.

aRedMoon

Years
Tendo said:
*Glances over at Grrl's age* Assuming your actually 15, act your age please. I've seen a few of the hateful posts you've made toward JKazier & I do not appreciate you saying such things. JKazier is doing huge favor to me & all of PC by continuing to make TCards. Nobody is making him do this. He chooses to because he enjoys making them for people. Now please, show a little well deserved respect to JK. Thnx.
*falls over laughing*

@Star: That was the original plan, but no one followed it so it's no longer in action. =/

Thanks for at least reading the original rules. >.<

Back