• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TRAINER CARDS!! now with trainer cards for pokemon ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    heys. i have now made a threadfor making trainer cardsa and yes its true i can make pokemon ranger trainer cards just fill in the details below:

template:
    Sprite:
    Name:
    pokemon1:
    pokemon2:
    pokemon3:
    pokemon4:
    pokemon5:
    pokemon6:
    pokemon7(optional):
    badges(one set but if ur template has more badges then please name them):

please choose the templates and badges from the following site
    https://www.neopets.com/~Jolteon55_2000

if you need to put any extra info due to the template then feel free to name them.
    if you chose the template with the blank background then you can send me a pic to put in the background or name something that you would like me to put in the background like my trainer card with the lava.
    if you want a shiny pokemon then indicate it next to the pokemons name...unfortunately i cant make shiny pokemon for the ranger cards but once i can ile let you all know.
    thankyou.

here are just a few examples of my work. The pokemon ranger cards are bigger but i couldn't be bothered making them bigger but when i give them to you i will giv it to you normal size =3

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Seeing as them trainer cards are just a generic templates with nothing original to show for it, particularly when people can create their own cards from the guide you linked to, I'm afraid you don't quite meet the standards of a trainer card thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back