• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Cards

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    The Official Trainer Card Thread
    Okay, good news or bad news...I don't know...but...
    I will take trainer card request. ^_^

REQUEST TEMPLATE

Color Scheme: Blue only...until I got more template
    ID Number: 5 digits of number
    Left Name:
    Right Name:
    Description:
    Trainer Sprite: (Link or attachment)
    Adopted Pokemon: (1)
    Favorite Pokemon Type: (1-2)
    Other Pokemon: (6 or less)
    Okay, I will start taking request now.
    So...do it before you can't. ^_^ =P

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Raichu Master said:
    I would get one but I have to find a lt. surge sprite before I do...unless you know where I can get one.
    When you find sprite, attach it here.
    I will make tcard for you. ^_^

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    ok for some reason Aussy want me to post here that i will hlep her if she needs it. Also to post her template(she sent it to me ask her if you have any questions).

Edit: at the request of JKaizer i have taken out the blank template just look at Aussy's sig for example.
    I have no clue where she got it.
    And if you plz be nicer about it not demand in caps something JKaizer. You may not like something but deoes not mean to be rud about it.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Color Scheme: Um.....uh.....blue!
    ID number: 13189
    Left Name: Rai-Rai
    Right Name: Hazen
    Description: Raichu Master
    Trainer Sprite: Lt. Surge (Picture below)
    Adopted Pokemon: Raichu Master
    Favorite Pokemon Type: Electric
    Other Pokemon: Raichu, Absol, Jolteon, Rhydon, Aggron, Raichu

Trainer Cards

I hope I did that right.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2004
    Color Scheme: Blue
    ID Number: 88126
    Left name: Soljah
    Description: Baby Master
    Trainer Sprite:
    Trainer Cards

Adopted Pokemon: Pichu
    Favorite Type: Normal
    Other Pokemon: Cleffa, Igglybuff, Smoochum, Tyrogue, Elekid, Magby

thx in advance =DD
    cheers =DDDD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Please, use the other request thread.

AND TAKE THE TEMPLATE OUT OF THE ATTACHMENT!

That is NOT to be posted plain.

And Aussy, where did you get a blank template?

aRedMoon

Years
    Okay, I'll explain it.

The Trainer Card templates are originally made by Castrainer and Tendo. They set down the ground rules that if you got a blank template, you made trainer cards. They also set down the rules that you only give out blank templates in a private situation.

It's also much easier to keep all requests to a single thread, because otherwise we have people posting the same request in three different threads, it's just more work for the card maker(s). Beisdes, why would anyone want to have 3 cards with the same stuff on them?

And people who rip the template off by taking sprites/stuff off the cards are stealing the template. You didn't ask to use it, you stole it. It's bad enough when people take it and make their own, but when they take it and start making others saying that they made the template, it's just wrong.

And as Casty and Tendo have both stopped making the cards, I've taken over the role. And it's quite annoying when after I've put hours into making cards, and then I see another person who's ripping off my work and claiming it as their own.

Got it?

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    yes i understand where your comeing from JKaizer. Though we don't know where she got the template from yet and i know from a fact that all the spirts she has she got her self and not taken off of any one cards. Reason i know that becouse she sent me her spirit sheets so i can use the for card i make(no i don't have a thread or any thing beoucse of the template i use. No did not make that template thats why i don't have a thread. I also don't intended of every have a thread either.)
    All i can say is i know it is frustrating but till you know every thing don't get to worked up and i'm sorry about posting the template but she ask me to and i don't know if that the same template of your or if she did that her self. We will not know till she posts here tonight.
    Any way i am truly sorry to any one that has requested or is up set by this thread in any way. Untill Aussy comes on line and posts or talk to JKaizer about this the thread is on hold. Sorry agian.

aRedMoon

Years
    It's okay... but it's just annoying as all get out when you see people stealing/posting stuff that isn't supposed to be done... *sigh*

Drives me nuts it does. >.o

And I apologize for yelling at you earlier. TCards aren't the most fun things to do at times, and when you got 5 to look forward to, it's a good hour of work.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Yes i know how that feels. People have stol(sp) my pics before(i have not clue why there not that good) and made stuff from them or change them.
    You should try to pace you self better than doing five at once or asking for hlep from someone. I don't think you can do it all a lone at this rate.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    One, DH is a boy... (Stupid dare crap)

Two, I don't exactly see anyone begging JKaizer to let them help make cards.

Three, I would also appreciate it if people kept the requests to JKaizer's thread.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    One that what Aussy(DH) want to be called now. "She" like that dares.
    Also i'm a girl for RL but who cares the dares are kinda fun in a away o.0 ick stick to the topic.
    Two well you have a point but never hurts to ask for help does it.
    Three i think the only reason people are asking in other threads becouse poor JKaizer is flooded with requests.

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    since this is on the topic of blank templates and such..

Starlight Umbreon, where did you get your trainer card's styles? They look a whole lot like mine, and I'd really like it if you didnt steal my style of cards, because as JKaiser said, It isnt fun working on Trainer Cards for what can be HOURS only to get ripped off. :<

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Well i did not take your. They do look a whole lot a like. I was taking to DH about that. I got the template from someone on IM. They sent me a bunch of templtes and such (no not DH). I just picked that template out beoucse it looked nice. I did spent a lot of time messing with the tempalte and makeing the cards i have in my sig. Like i said before i'm not makeing a thread or any thing. I'm sorry you feel i have riped you off but I did not take you template from your cards. I did not know you even had a thread till after i made my cards.
    If you want to talk more about this then plz PM me.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Yea i know how you feel about this. Every one think there getting ripped off. I feard even putting my cards i my sig. I realy like makeing them but if people are going to get made and stuff i don't even want to make them any more. Seems like the TCards are couseing a lot of problems. *sigh

Back