• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Trainer Editor Diamond/Pearl (TEDP) - PokeSpam

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyhone

Good Mapper and Spriter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
This program is js just awsome thanx again for making it and goodluck with the future!
=D

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2011
This is a very good program, despite it being hard to fin specific trainers it's still good and i look forward to unpdate.

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
Years
Not much to not like about this program. Does exactly what you'd expect it to do. Adding the trainer's name would make it easier to use, but all in all it gets it's job done.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2009
Great tool.
but i havea question:
how do i know which trainer are,if the names are "codes"?

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
Years
Great tool.
but i havea question:
how do i know which trainer are,if the names are "codes"?

you have to figure out what trainer each one is by going through the list and checking which pokemon they have. i can't be bothered to make a trainer list for this program. if you want a trainer list, find someone else to do it, then find a way to get it to me. it needs to go by the order of this trainer editor. there's no way i'm gonna go through and rearrange them.

SCV

DPP Game Researcher
Years
Hi Zanalicious, you wanted some feedback so here goes.

There is a problem I encountered:

The pokemon from the second battle with cyrus are at 0x1B20-0x1B60 (4 pokemon)

According to trdata.narc, the pokemon from the first battle with cyrus should be in 0x1AF0-0x1B20 (3 pokemon).

I am am at the trainer previous to the first battle, when I move to the first battle with cyrus, it only shows a level 40 murkrow.

Now if I am at the 2nd battle with cyrus and move up, it shows 4 pokemon for the first battle, one an level 65 electrode and the next gives an error.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2009
Before you release your next version please obfuscate it. Try using Eazfuscator.NET (google it).

Years
ausome tool e-bag
now i dont have to use the
hex editor anymore thanx

...Except that fatty made this...

Before you release your next version please obfuscate it. Try using Eazfuscator.NET (google it).

Why would we care if someone tried to decompile it? We would be proud. 90% of the hacking community couldn't decompile something if their life depended on it, it would be a huge improvement.

Last edited:

SCV

DPP Game Researcher
Years
Why should it be obfuscated? Either way people can see what the program is doing by comparing the displayed info to the info on the actual narc.

Also for this case, trpoke.narc had is a simple enough structure that it is very easy to figure it out.

choatix

Choatix
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 1, 2022
I must say the program is fantastic!
It does have issues that others have stated. I however cannot find the Gym Leades (except Volkner and Candice) plus I cannot find Cynthia. Where on earth do I find her on it?
And more importantly, it doesn't like those pokemon that others have mentions which really ****es me off! However, some attacks do not "stick" either: for me Flint's pokemon's moves change to "Metal Sound and Me First (AND FEW TOHERS) meaning I can't give my Typhlosion (who changes yto Mightyena) and Magmortar's moves. GRR.

But otherwise, great.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2008
Great program. Keep up the good work. We are step closer to DS hacking!

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2009
thanks for this, gonna fiddle around with it, and see if i can understand how to use it.

I'm new to all of this, so i figured I'd try to see what I can do using tools that this community is putting out.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Please don't revive threads older than a month.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back