• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Trainer House

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    This thread is about how the trainer house works as I have not been able to find much information elsewhere.

Some information that is well known :

-connecting your pokewalker to someone else's exchanges the team that you had when you uploaded a pokemon to the pokewalker
    -if you communicate with another pokewalker more than once, the second team data will overwrite the first
    -maximum of 10 different trainer's teams can be saved
    -levels reduced to 50
    -1BP gained each battle
    -can change your trainer sprite at violet city

I was specifically wondering about my own appearance in the basement. The first time I visited the Trainer House I was surprised by 3 trainers in the basement (including CAL) as I had only communicated with one other pokewalker. When I battled the extra trainer I was surprised that it was my own team but considerably earlier in the game. I have since tried to replace this team with a stronger one but have been unable to do so.

So my question is this. Has anybody else had this? and How do you update itso you can vs your own pokemon team?

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    I did try that already. Do you battle yourself in the basement as well?

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
    Years
    i dont... CAL is the only person automatically there... did you ever reset the walker?

Back