• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Kat club.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Use Trainer Kat to get those illegal drugs out of your body.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    *huggles*

I'm not sure how I should be taking that...x.X

hahaha well, they're not for two weeks, but, they're gonna be bad haha.
    My friends call me a cat because I act like it occasionally. My classmates in P.E. call me a cat because I always catch everything they throw at me and I've never been hit.

I think that's a compliment because God might be saying that you can do anything.

My second exam is tomorrow and goes on every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. *Hating it*

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    My friends call me a cat because I act like it occasionally. My classmates in P.E. call me a cat because I always catch everything they throw at me and I've never been hit.

I think that's a compliment because God might be saying that you can do anything.

My second exam is tomorrow and goes on every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. *Hating it*

D: That sucks, babe! Good luck~ *pets*

Whats poppin Miss Kat?????

xDD I...just made oatmeal instead of going to class...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Wow, a week of not-much-talking has made me feel so out of touch. D:

Last edited:
    Back