• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Trainer nicknames

Years
  • I named myself Shaymie since it's a mix between my first name and my middle name. When the game asked me for a nickname, I just picked the first one that came up. If I knew that I would be called Lady S for the rest of the game, I would have picked my own. But I kind of like it.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • My in-game name is my usual "wave," but the nickname I made them call me was "lord wave." I instantly regretted it, yet I also didn't regret it. Now, I'm not sure how I feel. >_<

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Usually I just put stuff like "Unimportant" or "Individual". Sometimes I put "aafdgtdu" yeah I'm horrible at this :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • In-game name Jay, I just chose J-Dawg because I was desperately running out of ideas, but oddly enough I don't regret it.

The Admiiral

My love= Para-hax
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I go for names that make me and my friends laugh seeing it, so I choose names and nicknames, such as:
    The Derp
    My food
    SNIPER!
    AHHHHHHHH!!
    My Lord

And other names like that.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
  • I chose Ice due to a comination of really wanting to start Playing the game (Bought it with friends), Not knowing what name to pick, And having Vanilla Ice stuck in my head for some unknown reason.

It's Oddly grown on me.

Years
  • I named my character Hylia, the same that I've chosen here and when they asked for nicknames the presets weren't very desirable- so I had them call me Hyllie. (:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I named myself Timbjerr naturally, and I made Trevor, Tierno, Calem, and Shauna call me Mistress T

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I chose my nickname to be Shrewy. It's a nickname some of my close online friends used to call me. I was worried at first this nickname would be posted in the PSS or something, and I was glad it was just a story mode thing.

Years
  • Wasn't much for the nicknames they were offering me for Brendan, so I just went with Bren, which is what a number of people call me anyway. Though B-Meister was tempting...

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • My IGN is Mark, and in PC/other social networks I am TheMarkCrafter

So TMC is my nickname (because it's a shorter version of themarkcrafter)

DearBigfoot

Mareep everywhere!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    In my X cartridge, Raj is nicknamed Rajesh, and in Y Raj is nicknamed Queenie.

X (♂)
    Y (♀)

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    my name is elliot(in real life and the game) and my nickname is Red because its my favorite color. I would have chosen Ellio(because thats what everyone calls me) but In every other game my name has been ellio so i decided to change it up a little

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • Nowadays, when I play a Pokémon game, I nickname myself "Alex" followed by the initial(s) of the version, since I trade with myself a lot so I like knowing where my Pokémon come from.

In X and Y, I can finally use my full name, Alexandre (not a typo, it's French :) ) , so my trainers are called "Alexandre X" and "Alexandre Y", and the nickname I chose for both is "Alex".

Yes, I am boring.

Back