• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    Yeah!

Ohh looks fun :)

A) USERNAME: Thebowsinator
    B) WHICH GAME: Sapphire
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    You are:
    Marine Mammal Fossil Repair-person (I realize it doesn't actually exist, most of my freak careers don't :P)

You travel the world seeking marine mammal fossils, which you polish, clean, repair, and replicate (like, for museums). You also study them and such.

(Yes, there are currently no marine mammal fossil pokemon--or any mammal fossil pokemon at all, for that matter--but go along with it.)

Team:
    Emerald was a challenge, but whatever.

Mighthyena
    Slowking
    Armaldo

Special Mission:
    You must revive both a Armaldo and Cradily. In addition, each of your pokemon must learn at least two of the following: rock, water or normal type move, and keep it for the rest of the game. You must catch any other pokemon you think is an aquatic mammal, that is catchable in Emerald.

I'm going to go for Armaldo. Also, Slowking will be a bit of a problem. I honestly don't want to spend hours searching for a king's rock.. then again, I could try for a while. But if it doesn't work out, could you give me another option?

Edit: Is it alright if I transfer a King's Rock from another game? I am a very impatient person.

Edit: Scratch that. I need another water pokemon.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: KoboraX
    B) WHICH GAME: Ultimate (LeafGreen, Crystal, Emerald, Diamond, White)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    A) USERNAME: RyanRoksXD
    B) WHICH GAME: Any Really. But probably any of the GBA games.

Spoiler:
    a) Favorite color: Orange

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
    (Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful) Blissful

c) Favorite Animal: Fox

d) Where would you rather be:
    (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard) Forest

e) Favorite Food: Pasta.

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? No.

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil: Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender

i) Which do you prefer?
    (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures): Mythical Creatures

j) List top three favorite pokemon types in order of preference.
    Grass
    Electric
    Dragon

k) What pokemon do you hate (no more than 5): Zubats, Zigzagoons, Shuckle

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?: Actor

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of color or in earth tones? Color

n) Who is your Hollywood crush? Nobody

o) What is your favorite music? Alternative Rock, Indy

p) What is your favorite non-religious holiday? St. Patricks Day

q) What is your zodiac sign? Cancer

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Ireland

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and unattractive.

t) What color do you loathe? Burgundy

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 9

v) Do you like art more than science? Yes.

w) Name one talent of yours. Singing, Acting

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty

Accepting, Nice, Flamboyant

y) Which pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? ...Not sure.

z) What type of pokemon do you loathe? Normal Type

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    DANGO989 You are a

CRAPPY 80's GLAM ROCK STAR:
    Some people say the 80's was a bad time in the worlds music history, and boy does your music prove that statement right! You have always liked 80's music, but that doesn't mean you're any good at it. Your love songs make people break up, and your songs about friendship cause murder! Fear not though, my friend for you can only get better and you've just received a team of pokemon that will help cultivate your talents.

JIGGLYPUFF
    Jigglypuff is cute ( almost resembling a mouse), charming, and has an incredible voice, a great person to lip sync off of! This kid will make your songs actually sound good!

MANKEY
    You're slender, therefore have no muscle to carry around any of your sound equipment. Fear not! Mankey comes in to the rescue with her huge strength, she can carry anything! She is also your groupie, making guys come see your shows with her good looks.

EKANS
    In this world, you cant get anywhere with out cheating, so a cut throat manager is necessary in the music business! Your manager, Ekans, is heartless. He's willing to take out anyone or anything to get you to the top.

CHALLENGE

Jigglypuff is your voice, so he must be a male and must know sing permanently!

Mankey must be a female, and know attract to lure males to your concerts, so get an attract tm and teach it to her permanently! She also must know Strength permanently as soon as you come across the HM so she can lift all of your heavy things.

Ekans Must know glare permanently, to scare anyone in your way of rising to the top, your ekans must also know thief permanently, so he or she can steal ideas from other bands and artists.

Although you despise Fire Types, you must use their flashy fire type moves to help you become a star. Raise Charmander from a glowing ember to a burning fire Charizard!

Write a simple lyric for every update you post regarding how your journey is progressing

Good luck :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2011
    A: Cardboardbox4950(MaGiLlA in game name)
    B: Ruby
    C: Male

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Hmm. This'll be interesting. I'll get it started soon.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: Elgyem
    B) WHICH GAME: HeartGold
    C) GENDER:
    Male

a) Favorite color: Dark Red

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
    Brains

c) Favorite Animal:
    Dog

d) Where would you rather be:
    City

e) Favorite Food:
    Mexican food

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?
    No

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil
    Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?
    Muscular

i) Which do you prefer?
    Mythical Creatures

j) List top three favorite pokemon types in order of preference.
    Fire, Electric, Water

k) What pokemon do you hate (no more than 5)
    Meganium, Pikachu, Jumpluff, Milotic, Ninetales

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?
    Scientist

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of color or in earth tones?
    Earth tones

n) Who is your Hollywood crush?
    I really don't know...

o) What is your favorite music?
    Green Day

p) What is your favorite non-religious holiday?
    Halloween

q) What is your zodiac sign?
    Oxen

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?
    England

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?
    Smart/Unattractive, but preferably a balance between the 2 options

t) What color do you loathe?
    Pink

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?

v) Do you like art more than science?
    About the same, actually

w) Name one talent of yours.
    Playing video games

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
    Brave, strange, smart

y) Which pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?
    Blaine (Kanto Gym Leader)

z) What type of pokemon do you loathe?
    Grass-type, except Breloom, it is awesome!

Last edited:

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • I DO NOT care what anybody else says, I AM NOT USING PARAS.

Here's a detailed summary of what trying to get one was:

Day One
    So, I headed to Ilex Forest because that's the only place to get low-leveled Paras. (At least, that I remember. I am too lazy to search up where they can be found.) I could've opted to catch Paras somewhere else, but, (a) I already went through the pain of breeding a misdreavus to know Ominous Wind (which, with my luck, wasn't as easy as it sounds) and (b) again, I was too lazy to look up other locations and I don't actually remember any other paras locations. ANYWAY, I chose Ilex as my location. Funny thing, whenever you are trying to go through the place as quickly as possible, it's like a herd of Paras are attacking you every 3 steps. But nope, when you actually want one they suddenly become elusive.

So, I don't find anything. It get bored and frustrated with this tedious task and give up.
    Day Two
    I went back to Ilex. After more obnoxious searching...one finally decides to show up! Isn't that great? I quickly run to the Pokecenter to take it out of the PC, I'm so overjoyed, my suffering is finally over...WAIT. IT HAS DRY SKIN.

Dry Skin is one of the most annoying abilities in the history of pokemon, especially when said pokemon is 4x WEAK TO FIRE. I know for a fact I am not putting myself through an enitre run of a game with a pokemon with a 5x weakness to fire (this is a challenge, not torture), so I know that the Paras I have is useless. Fantastical. (At this point, I should've released the Dry Skin Paras I caught RIGHT NOW, for reasons you'll see later, but for some stupid reason I didn't.)

So, I search my PC for a low-level water type pokemon, and I eventually encountera lv. 15 Marill that I caught ages ago for whatever stupid reason. I check it's moves, and sure enough, it has water gun. I put it in the front of my party and head for Ilex once more.

I encounter two more Dry Skin Parases before I once again throw in the towel.
    Day Three
    Paras seemed to feel guilty for the pain they put me through, because I finally encounter an Effect Spore paras, practically on my first steps into Ilex! (Although, now that I think about this, this could've been mocking.) I was thinking, this is my day! And it was, or seemed to be at the moment, because I caught it and named it the same as the first paras. I run to my PC to take a look at the Effect Spore paras. I decide to release the Dry Skin paras because I hate PC clutter. (Ironically enough, my Platinum PC was filled with duplicates and whatnot before I transfered the majority to Black and I released the duplicates.) I think maybe on Day Two I kept the Dry Skin paras because I had no other paras and I like having one of each pokemon *cough*for situations like these*cough*. Whatever the reason was, I never want a Paras again. Because GUESS WHAT, I absentmindedly released the Effect Spore paras instead of the Dry Skin one! YAY! ISN'T THAT FABULOUS?
    I released the other one out of rage. I headed back to Ilex. Found another Effect Spore after what seemed like a decade of searching. I got it down to the Yellow Zone, at this point for the sake of my sanity I should've just started chucking Pokeballs (I had like 50, I wasn't going to run out) but I knew that I could knock it down to the red zone with one more Watergun. (Despite being nine levels above it, my Watergun does surprisingly little.) I decided to risk myself and use Watergun. Here's what appeared on my screen:

MARILL used Water Gun! Critical Hit! The wild PARAS fainted!

And I went bonkers. I ran my last laps of the Ilex forest in misery, hoping to find one more Effect Spore paras, and just because this game knows no limit to cruelty, I encounter one final paras. I use Water Gun and...

Water Gun was made useless by the wild PARAS's Dry Skin!

I had to resist the urge to chuck my DS across the room.

...ANYWAY, in other news I already traded my Misdreavus and Magnemite to Platinum a couple days ago, in addition to beating Barry on Route 203 (with Piplup, which I'll probably end up using, but not now, I want to wait until I can effeciently grind to the level at which it learns Brine) and getting a paralyze heal on Route 204. What major improvement.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Name: infersaime
    game: leafgreen

Spoiler:

Dare Devil
    You have a knack for extreme sports. You go around, climbing caves, diving to the depths of the ocean, running around risking your life. It's a good thing you don't care about it, otherwise you'd stay at home all day eating potato chips while watching Grey's Anatomy. Just be careful when you jump off bridges, you crazy trainer.

Team:
    Ninetales, fire-type, slender, mammal.

Nidoking, mammal, brave, a "shade" of red, Gary.

Gengar, ghost-type, slender, red eyes.

Special Missions
    Because you are such an extreme dare devil, you must get all items on the ground. You don't need to get the hidden items, but if you want go for it. You are a dare devil anyway. This also counts towards exploring all caves, buildings, raiding Silph Co., etc.

Kill both Snorlax. They're tough cookies.

Use the VS Seeker to battle every biker twice. This doesn't apply to the bikers out on Three Island, since you can only battle them only once anyway.

Years
  • Looking forward to taking this challenge!

Username: Count
    Game: HeartGold

Spoiler:

GGK

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    A) USERNAME: GGK
    B) WHICH GAME: Diamond

Spoiler:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Username: AlexTheRose
    Version: Ruby

Spoiler:

Please bear in mind that I do not have any games with other regions, nor do I have any cheating device to hack with for this game, so I am completely unable to import Pokémon.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • 14Henderson7
    crazyEevee
    Shaymin
    Impo
    The Eagle (signed up again?)
    lolwhet
    j_woo
    (Wymsical quit, so I can finally start saying Whimsical, the way it's spelled properly! Holding his place anyway just in case)
    MadMoxxi
    TheWierdBadger
    TheBowsinator
    KoboraX
    RyanRoksXD
    Cardboardbox4950
    Elygem
    Count
    GGK

I once again remind everybody to tell me if I missed somebody.

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen today
    Dare Devil
    You have a knack for extreme sports. You go around, climbing caves, diving to the depths of the ocean, running around risking your life. It's a good thing you don't care about it, otherwise you'd stay at home all day eating potato chips while watching Grey's Anatomy. Just be careful when you jump off bridges, you crazy trainer.

Team:
    Ninetales, fire-type, slender, mammal.

Nidoking, mammal, brave, a "shade" of red, Gary.

Gengar, ghost-type, slender, red eyes.

Special Missions
    Because you are such an extreme dare devil, you must get all items on the ground. You don't need to get the hidden items, but if you want go for it. You are a dare devil anyway. This also counts towards exploring all caves, buildings, raiding Silph Co., etc.

Kill both Snorlax. They're tough cookies.

Use the VS Seeker to battle every biker twice. This doesn't apply to the bikers out on Three Island, since you can only battle them only once anyway.

All right I get started.
    Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back