• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Name:ArrT
    Game: FireRed
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Username: Weavile96
    Game: Diamond

Spoiler:

Trainer Class: Researcher: You choose to research items, how they work, people, and Pokemon. You of course have help from your Pokemon. Who wouldn't?

Pokemon Team:

Alakazam- Smart, Brains, Psychologist

Gengar- Halloween, Ghost, Purple

Honchcrow- Dark, Sidney (He would have this if he came into the 4th gen, most likely xD), again, Halloween

Special Mission:
    Your goal is to catch every single Pokemon you can find in Diamond, while using only Alakazam, Gengar, and Honchcrow. You must also raise one rock type Pokemon of choice. Even though you hate rock types, you must catch one, and raise it to it's final evolutionary stage.

Alakazam must learn Calm Mind as SOON AS POSSIBLE and keep it throughout the whole game.

Gengar must learn Thief or some move that can steal items. For research on what wild Pokemon can hold.

Honchcrow must learn one move that is helpful for research in a way. It must be reasonable.

I believe you can catch Abra and Gastly relatively soon. If not, just hack one in somewhere. Have fun...

Don't wanna be busted for double posting. Here's mah edit:

Can I choose my own Pokemon that I have to use?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    A) USERNAME: AlexOzzyCake
    B) WHICH GAME: HeartGold
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Lol this sounds interesting, can't wait!

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Trainer Class: Researcher: You choose to research items, how they work, people, and Pokemon. You of course have help from your Pokemon. Who wouldn't?

Pokemon Team:

Alakazam- Smart, Brains, Psychologist

Gengar- Halloween, Ghost, Purple

Honchcrow- Dark, Sidney (He would have this if he came into the 4th gen, most likely xD), again, Halloween

Special Mission:
    Your goal is to catch every single Pokemon you can find in Diamond, while using only Alakazam, Gengar, and Honchcrow. You must also raise one rock type Pokemon of choice. Even though you hate rock types, you must catch one, and raise it to it's final evolutionary stage.

Alakazam must learn Calm Mind as SOON AS POSSIBLE and keep it throughout the whole game.

Gengar must learn Thief or some move that can steal items. For research on what wild Pokemon can hold.

Honchcrow must learn one move that is helpful for research in a way. It must be reasonable.

I believe you can catch Abra and Gastly relatively soon. If not, just hack one in somewhere. Have fun...

Don't wanna be busted for double posting. Here's mah edit:

Can I choose my own Pokemon that I have to use?

No! lol It's not as fun that way!
    Since you have been busy helping, I am sure you are eager to start soon, so I will assign yours very shortly! Oh yeah, I still have to finish my test :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    I could help too if you need a little more extra help I have nothing going on...

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: AlexOzzyCake
    B) WHICH GAME: HeartGold

Spoiler:

Lol this sounds interesting, can't wait!

Trainer Class: Traveling Band Member- You like to go around in a band, playing your guitar, being with your band members....

Pokemon Team:
    Politoed- It can freaking sing, and try to get a shiny since you hate green. An essential band member.

Ampharos- Everyone needs someone to tune your instruments, and Ampharos may be the perfect one. Also, it's one of your favorite types.

Ledian- The best friend, and band member. He will help you many a times. Who knows, it might be pretty smart...

Special Mission:
    You must evolve all of your Pokemon into their final forms and compete in the Pokeathalon. Your gonna be doing the music!

Politoed must learn Sing or Perish Song during it's evolution course or in it's final form. Whatever comes first.

Ampharos must learn Charge and keep it throughout the whole length of the game.

Ledian must learn Follow Me or Double Team. Your choice. It must keep it throughout the whole game.

Also, you must raise one Pokemon of choice that is somehow related to music and say why. I just wanna know how it will related to a band or music.

Have fun...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Trainer Class: Traveling Band Member- You like to go around in a band, playing your guitar, being with your band members....

Pokemon Team:
    Politoed- It can freaking sing, and try to get a shiny since you hate green. An essential band member.

Ampharos- Everyone needs someone to tune your instruments, and Ampharos may be the perfect one. Also, it's one of your favorite types.

Ledian- The best friend, and band member. He will help you many a times. Who knows, it might be pretty smart...

Special Mission:
    You must evolve all of your Pokemon into their final forms and compete in the Pokeathalon. Your gonna be doing the music!

Politoed must learn Sing or Perish Song during it's evolution course or in it's final form. Whatever comes first.

Ampharos must learn Charge and keep it throughout the whole length of the game.

Ledian must learn Follow Me or Double Team. Your choice. It must keep it throughout the whole game.

Also, you must raise one Pokemon of choice that is somehow related to music and say why. I just wanna know how it will related to a band or music.

Have fun...

Haha, thanks. Loving the first two - Politoad's actually an exception to the hate of green things and Ampharos is one of my favorite Pokemon. Must say I don't really understand the Ledian, but why not - could be interesting to try out! Love love love the Pokeathlon, become champion on every game so that won't be an issue ;D The Politoad will have Sing and Ledian will have Double Team (ohh, think I understand why Ledian's there now!). The Pokemon of choice will be Piplup, based on this picture...

Spoiler:

Cute, amiright? ;D

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: VelocityQ
    B) WHICH GAME: Pokemon Fire Red Omega

Spoiler:

Trainer Class:

Virtual Pokemon Tutor - You design software that determines the effectiveness of a trainer. You can analyze and project the outcomes of battles, and you use your own technology to train your pokemon.

Pokemon Team:

Combustion: Orange Chicken, Bird, Muscular

Azurmarill: Blue, Rabbit, good-spirited

Electabuzz - Tech(powerplants), Alternative rock, smart (special attack>attack)

Special Mission:

You must tutor a pikachu (found in the Viridian forest), this pokemon cannot be a part of your team or participate in any trainer battles, but it can participate in wild battles. This pokemon must be raised to level 41 so it can learn Thunder.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    ty I will help if you want :):):):) I needed 25 characters so I made the smiley faces

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    Feel kind of bad signing up now while you're swamped, but it looks so fun!

A) USERNAME: Patch93
    B) WHICH GAME: SoulSilver
    C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
  • This looks like fun :)
    Username: PokemonRox
    Game: Pokemon Pearl

Spoiler:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Trainer Class:

Virtual Pokemon Tutor - You design software that determines the effectiveness of a trainer. You can analyze and project the outcomes of battles, and you use your own technology to train your pokemon.

Pokemon Team:

Combustion: Orange Chicken, Bird, Muscular

Azurmarill: Blue, Rabbit, good-spirited

Electabuzz - Tech(powerplants), Alternative rock, smart (special attack>attack)

Special Mission:

You must tutor a pikachu (found in the Viridian forest), this pokemon cannot be a part of your team or participate in any trainer battles, but it can participate in wild battles. This pokemon must be raised to level 41 so it can learn Thunder.
    Like what you did with the orange chicken part xD and how do you know I likez Pikachus and Azurmarill?

This looks like fun :)
    Username: PokemonRox
    Game: Pokemon Pearl

Spoiler:

Trainer Class:

Classical/Rock Star:
    You, are a star! Worldwide known! You like to do either classical music, or rock. Your companions are your friends who live in a distant region, and your Pokemon.

Pokemon:

Kricketune- Kind, Forest, Good
    Blissey- Kind, Beauty, Pink (Don't be mad, it's 2 out of 3)
    Machamp- Masculine, Mythical Creatures, Steak (I think this guy likes steak)

Special Mission:
    When you reach Hearthome City, compete in a contest with at least one of your Pokemon before you beat the E4, and after you beat the E4 and get the National Dex. When this is accomplished, congrats, you're in the hall of fame.

Last edited:

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • Can someone please do mine I posted on the first page and others who posted after me have been assigned some

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Same as yuki, but can ou do the older ones not the newer please, its a bit more fair

Jay2322

Lava type Trainer
    Years
  • Username:Jay2322
    game: emerald

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: Kiiroi
    Game: Emerald 386
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    USERNAME: Xatumi
    GAME: HeartGold

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Dear god, people! -ty- and I can do only so many things at once! So, the less you complain, the more we can get done. Well, mainly I since I'm more active ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back