• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
  • I think I'll give this a try.
    A) USERNAME:Gearuvagen
    B) WHICH GAME:Soul Silver
    C) GENDER:Male

Spoiler:

Years
  • This looks so fun...

USERNAME: Psyanic
    WHICH GAME: Pokémon Leaf Green

Spoiler:

Band Manager
    You tavel Kanto looking for potential Clients. You will do anything to get someone to sign with you. You also love playing music yourself and will use any excuse to play

Pokemon
    Dragonite - Brains, Mythical Creature, Dragon, Halloween.
    Blastoise - Sky Blue, Muscular, Cancer, Gary Oak
    Umbreon - Evil, Halloween, Gary Oak

Special Mission
    You must recruit (catch) a Jigglypuff and use it as part of your team. It must learn and keep Sing for the whole game. It can not be used in Gym/Elite 4 Battles.

You must use the Pokeflute to awake both Snorlax's

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Fashion Consultant
    You are essentially your own boss as you help others weed through the must have fashions of the season and the outfits that are 'so 5 years ago' and won't make a comeback for another decade. You have a keen eye for color and what goes well to make a perfect statement. You're brave enough to raid someone's closet and tell them what you find fugly.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Special Mission:

All pokemon must participate in Pokemon Musical by the time you finish the challenge. One pokemon must perform in Elegant, another in Cute, and a third in Cool or Quirky. Bianca was the one who introduced you to contests in the game and it much more impatient and excited about participating. As a fashion consultant and someone who cares about fashion, it's only natural that you'll want your pokemon to look their best.

Great. This is gonna be fun. Thanks. I'm gonna get started on it now. :)

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
    Years
  • Another Update on the waiting list...

Sammuthegreat
    viper23
    RayRay92
    jojolaw
    Naygen
    Lezza
    ArrT
    Jay2322
    Kiiroi
    Xatumi
    Serebiish
    tente2
    TheFuturePokemon
    Eivana
    Tachikaze316
    Punnagg
    Darkgoalie
    Niriate
    ScubaDouch3
    Zanderkreegan
    Gearuvagen
    StarshipAwsome

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Interesting. I'll give it a go.

A) USERNAME: Sammuthegreat
    B) WHICH GAME: White [I can trade from any Generation]
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Rockstar
    You are a traveling rockstar. Your sole purpose is to look for random gigs at cities. Also, you're a body builder in your spare time.

Team:
    Rocker, has yellow, kinda reptilian.

The definition of brawn, fighting-type, probably likes to eat pork chops

It's a polar bear, masculine, big, beard

Special Missions:
    You must win at least one Pokemon Musical when you're in Nimbasa City, in the Cool category.

Machamp must learn Strength, while Exploud should be evolved as soon as possible and know Supersonic with no other status-inducing moves.

Also, obtain a Timburr and raise it in muscly ways. Evolve it to a Conkeldurr as soon as possible, using it every important battle at least once.

Serebiish

WTF?
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: Viper23
    B) WHICH GAME: Pokemon Black

Spoiler:

You're a ... Reporter

Team:

Scrafty: Masculine,Dark
    Vullaby(Last evo,forgot the name '-_-): Bird,Dark
    Reuniclus : Green,Psychic,Scientific(Cell)

Special Mission:

You need to write every update as a report,not a story,not an essay,a report,that means criticizing some parts,and informing only the necessary stuff while making it prose-like rather than a list

Get a Blitzle,it's your mean of transportation for getting to the scene,so you can get the scoop,it must know Volt Switch,Flame Charge and may evolve,after learning VOlt Switch,it may not learn any more TMs

Good for a first time ;P ?

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    @cazzler: Rule 5 says yes, that's fine. At least, I think that's what it means by "unobtainable in your version of the game".

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • jojolaw
    Naygen
    Lezza
    ArrT
    Jay2322
    Kiiroi
    Xatumi
    Serebiish
    tente2
    TheFuturePokemon
    Eivana
    Tachikaze316
    Punnagg
    Darkgoalie
    Niriate
    ScubaDouch3
    Zanderkreegan
    Gearuvagen
    StarshipAwsome

...Another update on Tachikaze316's list. Yes, the last update was three or four posts ago, but if there's not one per page people won't notice. Anyway, here's another one.

A) Username: RayRay92
    B) Which Game: Pokemon Emerald
    C) Gender: Male

Spoiler:

Attack Strategy Guy-Thingy:
    I have no idea if it actually exists, but I'm inventing it. Essentially, you design the attack strategy (or whatever crap you call it) for your soccer team. You take this position, you this one, and then you move here, etc. With your brains and expierience in soccer you can pull it off.

Team:

Manetric. Plays soccer with you just go along with it. A confident mamilian dogish (based on maned wolf) Electric-type.

Gallade. With it's mental abilities, it helps you prepare the formation and attack strategies. It can sense what it opponent is thinking, so on the soccer field it's vicious too.

EDIT: Thanks to some people pointing it out, I realized I gave you a Gen 4 pokemon (that's embarrasing...@___@) Well, best Gen 3 replacement I found was Metagross.

Blaziken. Your ultimate player on the field. Red chicken (somebody's used that before, sue me ) mean & confident.

Special Mission:
    You must decide on a formation before each important battle. In other words, you must decide which pokemon to use one their first pokemon, etc. And you may not switch in-battle unless a pokemon faints.

Write all your updates as if it were an attack strategy plan.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Trainer Personality Examination

Gallade. With it's mental abilities, it helps you prepare the formation and attack strategies. It can sense what it opponent is thinking, so on the soccer field it's vicious too.

Um, Gallade isn't in Emerald Version. Gardevoir is though.
    Time to start working on another person. (Sorry to the unfortunate one that has to get one of my poor assignments XD)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hope you like this occupation ;3

Username:Jojolaw
    Game: LeafGreen
    Game Name: Joey
    Spoiler:

Evil Mastermind:
    You are evil, and rather intelligent. You do whatever you want, whenever you want. You even control your own minions. You may want to conquer the world; you may want to do something you believe is right, though it is not right in the eyes of the law. Whatever your goal, aim high and play dirty as always, and you will succeed.

Team:
    Alakazam: Brains; City; Psychic
    Golem: Muscular; Rock; Brock
    Blastoise: Blue; Reptile; Water

Special Mission:
    Alakazam must learn one Dark or Ghost-type move. It's not evil without darkness.
    Golem must learn Hidden Power; you never know when you might need to evade the authorities with some type of secret power.
    Blastoise must know Bite, for a hint of evil, and Skull Bash, to knock away all of your enemies.
    You must also raise a Drowzee; if you're going to conquer the world, you might as well try to get used to all of its inhabitants, even if you are not too fond of some of them. Drowzee must know Hypnosis for the entire game.

@Cazzler: Uh, sure. I had thought you might be able to hack in a Tauros, but if you can't... I'll go look for a replacement now :3

EDIT: Replace Tauros with this:
    Sandslash: Kebab(The spikes, THE SPIKES!); Brown; Confident
    Sandslash must learn Rock Tomb and use it in every battle, and it may not learn HMs.

Last edited:

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • TPE Pokemon Ruby Update 1 / 9

Spoiler:

My Challenge: Famous Explorer

Combusken - Evolve at Lv.50 with Max Happiness, must know Rock Smash
    Sandslash - Unable to learn HM's
    Walrein - Learn and keep Ice ball and no other Ice moves

Mission: Raise a Poochyena into a Mightyena and use it in important battles.

Well heres the first Update!

Spoiler:

Team

Combusken ♂ Lv.16
    Blaze
    Rash
    Scratch/Peck/Double Kick/Ember

Poochyena ♂ Lv.15
    Run Away
    Docile
    Tackle/Howl/Sand-Attack/Bite

Last edited:

SyngthaSuyeon

Years

• Attack Strategy Guy-Thingy:
    I have no idea if it actually exists, but I'm inventing it. Essentially, you design the attack strategy (or whatever crap you call it) for your soccer team. You take this position, you this one, and then you move here, etc. With your brains and expierience in soccer you can pull it off.

Team:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Special Mission:
    You must decide on a formation before each important battle. In other words, you must decide which pokemon to use one their first pokemon, etc. And you may not switch in-battle unless a pokemon faints.

Write all your updates as if it were an attack strategy plan.

That's basically a Soccer Coach and Gallade didn't exist until 4th gen.

Last edited:

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    A) USERNAME: Wifi-Battler
    B) WHICH GAME: Fire red

Spoiler:

This sounds like great fun! Hope i get mine soon

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • EDIT: Nevermind someone else already did yours my bad

I will work on another one

Naygen your team will beeeee:
    Blaziken: Fire, Fighting, Muscular, and Volcano (plus it's early in FR Omega (great game btw))
    Vaporeon: Water, Blue, Dog (sorta haha)
    Linoone: Mammal, Kind (Pickup), Earth Tone

Your Job is a pokemon battle chemist you try to find just the right mix (pun intended fully)

Your special challenge includes:
    Linoone must always know tackle as a reminder of it's humble beginnings
    Blaziken must always know double kick as two hits is strategic
    Vaporeon must always know quick attack cause the first hit matters in pokemon battles

You must also always fight gym leaders using at least 2 pokemon at a type disadvantage these 2 must be the first 2 you use (this is because you have a problem that needs to be solved and also this will require creativity) Also these two pokemon must beat at least 3 of the gym leaders pokemon or you will have to restart the gym battle!

Last but not least you must use at least 2 other blue water types and evolve them fully they must be blue water types and start in their first stage!

Last edited:

SyngthaSuyeon

Years
  • USERNAME: Lezza
    GAME: Pearl

Pet Shop Owner
    You're like the Pokemon professor in each game, but instead of making kids go on life threatening journeys, you bring a little joy to their lives and (hopefully) instill in them a sense of responsibility in raising their new pets. (Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with cricket, but as an American, I know zero about the sport since it's pretty much non existent as a mainstream televised sport.)

Team:
    Spoiler:

Special Mission:
    Your job is to educate your customers on how to best raise their Pokemon according to their personalities. Therefore, you must raise your team according to their dex entry.

Chimchar upon learning Ember, must never unlearn it. When he evolves, he must learn a move that involves throwing (Grass Knot, Rock Slide, Strength, etc.). In is final form, he must either learn a move that strikes first, or must max out his EVs in speed, regardless of nature.

Honchkrow is lazy and has others do the dirty work for him. In wild pokemon battles, he must be the first pokemon out and must be switched after 2 attacks. He may only have full participation in Gym matches (leaders and their entourage).

Glameow must know Captivate, Charm, and Hypnosis since it uses its eyes to put its foes in a hypnotic state. Since it's fickle, it must learn a new attacking move every 2 gyms to replace the old one. (or after every gym if you want more of a challenge).

Name:ArrT
    Game: FireRed
    Spoiler:

Name: ArrT
    Game: FireRed

Reality Tv Star
    Not a job persay, but might as well be one now that they've taken over television. People basically get paid to be uniteresting (or stirfry-crazy) and have cameras following them everywhere they go. It's practically effortless and can gain you a decent lifestyle as long as you stay on tv. (By the way, loathe means hate/despise.)

Team
    Spoiler:

Special Mission
    All pokemon must learn the moves (available in-game) that they're famous for using on a regular basis.

Charizard: Take your pick: Flamethrower, Leer, Rage, Skull Bash, Ember, Firespin, Seismic Toss, Mega Punch, Dragon Rage, Take Down, Dragonbreath, Overheat, or Steel Wing

Pikachu: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Agility

Meowth: Fury Swipes, Scratch, Bite, Payday (as per Pokemon Yellow's moveset), Growl/Screech

Last edited:
    Years
  • Next one is me :D :D :D

Username:Jay2322
    game: emerald

Spoiler:

Trainer Class:
    Pokemon Archeologist - You enjoy the history of world and you wish to uncover some of the secrets about pokemon which are not yet known.

Team:
    Skarmory - Steel, Mythical Creature

Mightyena - Wolf, Black, Masculine

Machoke/Machamp - Masculine, Muscular, Figthing

Special Mission:
    You must use one of the fossil pokemon in your main team once it is possible to do so.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • TPE Pokemon Ruby Update 2 / 9

My Challenge: Famous Explorer

Combusken - Evolve at Lv.50 with Max Happiness, must know Rock Smash
    Sandslash - Unable to learn HM's
    Walrein - Learn and keep Ice ball and no other Ice moves

Mission: Raise a Poochyena into a Mightyena and use it in important battles.

Heres the second update!

Spoiler:

Team

Combusken ♂ Lv.21
    Blaze
    Rash
    Scratch/Peck/Double Kick/Ember

Mightyena ♂ Lv.18
    Intimidate
    Docile
    Tackle/Howl/Sand-Attack/Bite

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    EDIT: Nevermind someone else already did yours my bad

I will work on another one

Naygen your team will beeeee:
    Blaziken: Fire, Fighting, Muscular, and Volcano (plus it's early in FR Omega (great game btw))
    Vaporeon: Water, Blue, Dog (sorta haha)
    Linoone: Mammal, Kind (Pickup), Earth Tone

Your Job is a pokemon battle chemist you try to find just the right mix (pun intended fully)

Your special challenge includes:
    Linoone must always know tackle as a reminder of it's humble beginnings
    Blaziken must always know double kick as two hits is strategic
    Vaporeon must always know quick attack cause the first hit matters in pokemon battles

You must also always fight gym leaders using at least 2 pokemon at a type disadvantage these 2 must be the first 2 you use (this is because you have a problem that needs to be solved and also this will require creativity) Also these two pokemon must beat at least 3 of the gym leaders pokemon or you will have to restart the gym battle!

Last but not least you must use at least 2 other blue water types and evolve them fully they must be blue water types and start in their first stage!

Alright yuki3056, thank you very much :)
    Looks like I'll have an interesting game this time around XD
    I'll get to it pretty soon :D

EDIT: Umm I didn't notice that first line... Out of respect I'll probably use the earlier one but I can't seem to find it..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back