• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Name: mzmingle
    Game: Black (as soon as i get it, don't want to restart white.)
    a) Purple

b) Brains

c) Leopard

d) Forest

e) Pasta

f) none

g) Good

h) Slender

i) Mammals

j) 1. Dark
    2. Electric
    3. Grass

k) none

l) actor

m) variety of colours

n) none

o) Pop

p) Australia

q) Leo? i can't remember what a Zodiac sign is so...

r) Los Angeles

s) Smart and unnatractive

t) pink

u) 6

v) yes

w) acting

x) smart, funny, arty

y) May

z) none

Serebiish

WTF?
    Years
  • Username: Kiiroi
    Game: Emerald 386
    Spoiler:

You're a ... (Biology)Teacher

Since,you're smart,persuasive,and like science you're a teacher,below is your team and missions

Team

Sharpedo Shark,Beach,Marine Life
    Marshtomp Water,Marine Life,Blissful
    Cradily Lazy(Stay still),Grass,Beach(Anemone-like)

Mission:

Catch a Rat/Hamster/Lizard or Fish pokemon to be the class pet,it can only evolve after you ge the 4th badge,after that it must keep the first STAB move it gets/one STAB move it had.

Since,you're a teacher and dislike "cheating" no TM/HM can be used on your team,with exception being HM SLave

Good a team?

Updated list:

Xatumi
    Serebiish
    tente2
    TheFuturePokemon
    Eivana
    Tachikaze316
    Punnagg
    Darkgoalie
    Niriate
    ScubaDouch3
    Zanderkreegan
    Gearuvagen
    StarshipAwsome
    Wi-Fi Battler
    mzmingle

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • Alright yuki3056, thank you very much :)
    Looks like I'll have an interesting game this time around XD
    I'll get to it pretty soon :D

EDIT: Umm I didn't notice that first line... Out of respect I'll probably use the earlier one but I can't seem to find it..

Oh no sorry that line was about jojolaw not you I did one for jojolaw first but then did yours cause someone else did jojolaw and I didn't wanna double post sorry for the confusion

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2012
    You're a ... Reporter

Team:

Scrafty: Masculine,Dark
    Vullaby(Last evo,forgot the name '-_-): Bird,Dark
    Reuniclus : Green,Psychic,Scientific(Cell)

Special Mission:

You need to write every update as a report,not a story,not an essay,a report,that means criticizing some parts,and informing only the necessary stuff while making it prose-like rather than a list

Get a Blitzle,it's your mean of transportation for getting to the scene,so you can get the scoop,it must know Volt Switch,Flame Charge and may evolve,after learning VOlt Switch,it may not learn any more TMs

Good for a first time ;P ?

Er, Reuniclus (Well, Solosis) is only in white, so unless I can get a copy of white, I need an alternative (Or I could hack). Also, none of these are obtainable until about halfway through the game, so should I hack one in as a starter?

Last edited:

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
    Years
  • Er, Reuniclus (Well, Solosis) is only in white, so unless I can get a copy of white, I need an alternative (Or I could hack)

Are you emulating or playing on a cartridge? If you're emulating, there's a modded version of Black called Blaze Black that's a 649 hack (and some changes depending on which version of the patch you use). You could try to hack, but some Action Replayed Pokemon (encounter a certain wild pokemon on route 1 or w/e) can give you a blue screen.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2012
    Are you emulating or playing on a cartridge? If you're emulating, there's a modded version of Black called Blaze Black that's a 649 hack (and some changes depending on which version of the patch you use). You could try to hack, but some Action Replayed Pokemon (encounter a certain wild pokemon on route 1 or w/e) can give you a blue screen.

Either. I have a white rom, though I'd prefer to play on my black cartridge. I can play on white if necessary, and safely hack in Pokemon. I'm think that I should use Scraggy as a starter, because it would be obtained first anyway.

Edit: I decided to use the Rom, and hack in Scraggy, then realized that Vullaby is version exclusive too. I'll just hack it in too, but only when appropriate, and in place of another catch.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think this is gonna be very fun n_n.

Username: The_true_fido
    Game: White

Spoiler:

I could trade for pokes from different regions/editions, so don't worry about unobtainable pokémon n_n.

Years
  • I've never used ANY of those three pokemon before, so this'll be interesting. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by write my updates scientifically... So this one will be in list format. Good thing it's not very long.

-Named myself Kitred
    -Chose Snivy
    -Boring beginning stuff
    -Got Panpour, Slaves are all done now.
    -Grinding for Chili
    -Beat Chili after Snivy evolved, learning Twister
    -More story stuff, already annoyed by Bianca and Cheren
    -Skipped a lot of trainers to grind Chimchar when I get him/her
    -Skipped Nacrene City and went straight to Pinwheel
    -Save-State abused until I found and caught Chimchar.
    -Saved and Quit

Current Team: (Pictures in next update, and don't have much time so going off memory.)
    Chimchar Lv.14
    Scratch
    Leer
    Ember
    Taunt(?)

Servine Lv.22
    Pound
    Leaf Tornado
    Growth
    Twister

Panpour Lv. 16
    Cut
    Acrobatics
    Water Pulse
    Lick

Fin.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    A) USERNAME: Revolutionzz1
    B) WHICH GAME: Fire red
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Edited.

Last edited:
    Years
  • TP Challenge Biology Teacher Part 1

You're a ... (Biology)Teacher

Since,you're smart,persuasive,and like science you're a teacher,below is your team and missions

Team

Sharpedo Shark,Beach,Marine Life
    Marshtomp Water,Marine Life,Blissful
    Cradily Lazy(Stay still),Grass,Beach(Anemone-like)

Mission:

Catch a Rat/Hamster/Lizard or Fish pokemon to be the class pet,it can only evolve after you ge the 4th badge,after that it must keep the first STAB move it gets/one STAB move it had.

Since,you're a teacher and dislike "cheating" no TM/HM can be used on your team,with exception being HM SLave

Good a team?

As I chose Minun for the teachers pet does that mean that Spark is the only electric type move it can learn? Or can I teach it Thunder at lvl 37? Regardless it does not matter too much.

Big Update Right Here

Spoiler:

Team

Marshtomp/Garna♀ lvl 33
    -Tackle
    -Mudshot
    -Mud-slap
    -Water gun

Minun/Meye♀ lvl 33 Class Pet
    -Quick Attack
    -Spark
    -Thunder Wave
    -Encore

Lileep/Lenin♂ lvl 21 @Exp share
    -Astonish
    -Constrict
    -Acid

Marill/HM Dude
    -Rock Smash

Progress
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Darksualc

Farm animal champion
    Years
  • Trainer Class:
    Computer Mathematician

Pokemon Team:
    Walrein - leo (sealion), cat, ice, marine be
    Gardevoir - relaxed/quiet, psychic, slender, brains
    Manetric - Electric, computer engineer, marine blue

Special Mission
    It's a test of precision and exactness. You may only use one pokemon per gym, and you cannot go to the poke center to revive or heal that pokemon. You can use up to 2 potions of any nature, and as many items as needed for paralyze,sleep, poison, and low pp(haha, yeah I still laugh at pp).
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I started out by naming myself DS (Darksualc).
    North of my home town I saved some professor dude by using his Treecko to defeat some wild pokemon. He was very grateful so he gave me the Treecko.
    I speeded through the next part of the game until I was able to catch a Ralts, (I caught 3 of them), and I named him Delano.
    The training and calculations started and when Delano was lvl 20 and had evolved into a Kirlia I challenge the Rustboro gym.
    My calculations was quite precise and I OHKO'ed most of the pokemons in the gym. Except the Nosepass that the leader had. It took a lot of power to take it down but Delano did it and I got my first badge.

Team by now:

Delano the Quirky Kirlia
    Lvl 21
    Moves:
    Confusion
    Calm Mind
    Double Team
    Teleport

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Exam Results:
    Spoiler:

Update:
    Spoiler:

Stats:
    Spoiler:

That's it for now.. The usual start... Execpt that darn Pikachu XD

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: PsychoJigglypuff
    B) WHICH GAME: Emerald
    C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

Last edited:

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • tente2
    TheFuturePokemon
    Eivana
    Tachikaze316
    Punnagg
    Darkgoalie
    Niriate
    ScubaDouch3
    Zanderkreegan
    Gearuvagen
    StarshipAwsome
    Wi-fi Battler
    mzmingle
    the_true_fido
    revolutionzz1
    PsychoJigglypuff
    ChrisTom
    Lime Green

Tachikaze316's list. As repetetive it may be to post this every six posts or something, there hasn't been an update on page 7 and a few people won't think to look at the other pages.

I've never used ANY of those three pokemon before, so this'll be interesting. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by write my updates scientifically... So this one will be in list format. Good thing it's not very long.

Well, here's any example. (not based on your update, just random)

-First, I chose a male lv.5 Oshawott. It did not show overenthusiasum on seeing me. Did not demonstrate any illness. (Make up crap like this from time to time)
    -I completed all actions intended as a tutorial.
    -I began to search for a Miltank specimen on Route 1. It was summer, and I was not carrying anything that might've hindered my results. I didn't succesfully encounter a Miltank. However, I succesfully caught a Taillow of about 3 years of a age. It showed small signs of mistreatment, but otherwise it had no remarkable features.
    -Proceeded to Fuchsia City, taking route 32 at nighttime, where I succesfully defeated the gym. The fight against the gym leader was mostly executed by my Oshawott, with random intervals in which Taillow executed Gust, 30 base power, which multiplied by the Gloom's weakness and Taillow's Same Type Attack Bonus (STAB), inflicted 80 damage. For my victory, I recieved the Foolandio Badge.

Like that. Avoid colloqial terms and try to be a little more detailed. Not oodles of fun, I know, but I kind of enjoy it. You don't really have to if you don't want to.

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: ChrisTom (I will be playing as "Tom" in game)
    B) WHICH GAME: Pokemon Gold

Spoiler:

Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:

Serebiish

WTF?
    Years
  • As I chose Minun for the teachers pet does that mean that Spark is the only electric type move it can learn? Or can I teach it Thunder at lvl 37? Regardless it does not matter too much.

Big Update Right Here

Spoiler:

Team

Marshtomp/Garna♀ lvl 33
    -Tackle
    -Mudshot
    -Mud-slap
    -Water gun

Minun/Meye♀ lvl 33 Class Pet
    -Quick Attack
    -Spark
    -Thunder Wave
    -Encore

Lileep/Lenin♂ lvl 21 @Exp share
    -Astonish
    -Constrict
    -Acid

Marill/HM Dude
    -Rock Smash

Progress
    Spoiler:

I meant,that after you get badge 4,you either keep one of the STABbing moves it had,or teh first STAB move it gets, aka you keep that attack forever,you can't put another over it,got that? ;3

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    A) USERNAME: Serebiish
    B) WHICH GAME: HeartGold

Can hack mons of other genrations,but no MAgnezone/Probopass/Leafeon/Glaceon,etc. please
    Spoiler:

Underpaid Intern
    Smart, unappreciated, ignored, no discerning features, just typical. You're a bit cynical, deriving from the fact that you're generally ignored and your boss is a jerk. Unless of course they need you for something. Which happens a lot. And not to mention you can barely keep a steady salary to pay your rent.

Team
    Metagross: The living supercomputer. Smart, intelligent, a psychic-type with a metal exterior, able to withstand long hours and cheap labor.

Alakazam: Another scholar. Highly intelligent, sometimes revered as mythical. It is a highly competent but pessimistic pokemon, not to mention nearly anorexic.

Gengar: A ghost-type, reflecting off Morty. It's a bit mischievous, as most ghosts, and can bring in a comic-relief. Poison-typing helps with chemistry, but you said you didn't like the type. Sorry about that.

Special Missions
    Name your rival master or doctor, as that is technically your boss. You must also beat your rival without losing no more than a single pokemon in battle. Meaning, you can lose one pokemon but that's it. Also using a maximum of two pokemon.

Metagross must know psychic. Gengar must have a poison-type move. Alakazam should be evolved as soon as possible.

EDIT: Crap, I skipped Xatumi. Sorry for that. I won't misread the list next time...

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    It's alright, but I do believe he was already updated XD

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Chapter two: "Only mysteries await"

I will make an index of the chapters of my book (updates) for those who like to read:
    1.- The Rise of the Legends.

And now, the second chapter. Enjoy!!
    Spoiler:

So, after this updates I've another member of my team. Here's the info:

Treecko♂ Lv. 8 NN Cornutus
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb

Charmander♂ Lv. 9 NN Nidhogg
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember

I have two questions for you guys:
    1. Do you think I need to add a narrator, instead of telling the story for myself? This would be to really look as if we're reading a book. (Add it: O votes - Keep as now: 1 votes)
    2. I had to hack my Charmander, should I do the same with Pikachu? Since I can't get it until very late in the game. (Hack it: 1 votes - Catch it: 0 votes)

Until next Chapter, see ya!!!

Last edited:

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • *coughcough*Mine comes after this one*coughcough*

USERNAME: Xatumi
    GAME: HeartGold

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Impromptu Salesman: Another freak career from the bowels of my imagination @__@...

Essentially, you work for a show in which you advertise a product you have no previous knowledge on. With your fast thinking and cleverness you can do it flawlessly.

Team:

Machamp. Helps you demonstrate all any fitness products. I chose the shiny to avoid the grey and be green. It's masculine, muscular, a born fitness model, attractive and unintelligent, and has what could be considered earth-ish tones in it's color scheme.

Rhyperior. Helps you present hardware products. Somewhat reptilian, volcano-ish, muscular.

Arcanine. Helps you present barbecue products. A liger, volcano-ish, pretty, muscular, masculine, etc.

Special Mission:

Each pokemon must know a STAB move. Rhyperior must also know Horn Drill.

After each gym leader, you must sell at least three items in your bag.

DarkAlucard;6879368[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium said:
    I have two questions for you guys:
    1. Do you think I need to add a narrator, instead of telling the story for myself? This would be to really look as if we're reading a book.
    2. I had to hack my Charmander, should I do the same with Pikachu? Since I can't get it until very late in the game.

Until next Chapter, see ya!!![/FONT]

1. Nah, there are plenty of first person narratives.

2. Safari Zone? Yeah, I would say yes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back