• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    alright well bad news. There is no way for me to get Lileep. So.......can I get a replacement?

Absolutely. Just use Victreebel. For special missions, you don't need to do the fossil stuff. Instead, catch at least two other grass-type pokemon and raise them to their final stage.

Ssj3 Pikachu said:
    i been waiting a while. is anyone gonna answer my test yet?
    Look, you've been waiting for about four days. And you haven't even bothered helping out with assignments. I'm not asking that of you, but I do ask that you don't complain or whine about not getting your team assignment. We're still on page 6/7, so just be a bit more patient.

mzmingle said:
    Name: mzmingle
    Game: Black (as soon as i get it, don't want to restart white.)
    Spoiler:

Forest Researcher
    You enjoy studying science, especially traveling to new locations for encountering new discoveries. You prefer the forest, specifically a rain forest, because those are home to many diverse creatures.

Team:
    Liepard, dark-type, leopard, girly Leo.

Simisage, grass-type, slender, mammal, forest.

Zebstrika, slender, mammal, electric-type, Australia (for some odd reason...).

Special Missions
    One member of your team must learn and keep Sunny Day, with another keeping Rain Dance.

Evolve two pokemon using an elemental stone.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • okay........I've already gotten two Fossils (Kabuto & Aerodactyl) the latter I've been using quite a bit so I'll continue to use it find me a Bellsprout and some other grass types. ( I can use the grass types in my team as well right?). Oh, and so about being such a bother I'm usually not this unprepared in challenges :).

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    @Gearuvagen Yes, you can use the grass-types, otherwise it would be a bit hard to raise them. Don't worry about being a bother though. It gives me an excuse to post more teams.

I think this is gonna be very fun n_n.

Username: The_true_fido
    Game: White

Spoiler:

I could trade for pokes from different regions/editions, so don't worry about unobtainable pokémon n_n.

Events Manager
    Wherever you are, people rely on your for any kind of arrangement. These can be like catering or throwing a congratulations party for a coworker. Either way, you really do like coordinating and handling big events.

Team
    Milotic, water-type, slender, attractive.

Excadrill, mammal, classic rock, serious/perfectionist.

Vanilluxe, ice-type, ice cream, white.

Special Missions
    Excadrill is the party-pooper. Therefore, it will never attend the party until last. Meaning that it is always last into important battles.

Milotic can only have moves that are defined as "Beauty" in contests from the fourth generation or older.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • For anyone that would like to jumpstart your team assignment.

PM/VM someone who filled out their test before/after your post, and ask them to assign your team/class/mission, and do the same for them. If not, please wait patiently for someone to assign your things to you.

Remnants

Bringer of Hope
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Figured I'd try and help, and maybe inspire someone to do mine. Plus, it is pretty fun to do these evaluations :)

Username: Cac
    Game: Firered Omega

Spoiler:

Ah, another Fire Red Omega player. Now I can safely assume you can hack in if needed. Anyways, here ya go:

Engineer
    You're someone who enjoys the sight of machinery and electronics, and the wonderful things they can accomplish. You like working with machines, and the various uses they have, including in the use of instruments like the electric guitar.

Pokemon Team:
    Magneton - Electric/Steel, Machine-like, looks like it's absent-minded (sorta)

Espeon - Psychic, smart, mammal, colorful, good against poison

Torkoal - Fire, furnace for burning coal or melting steel, shy

Special Mission:

Magneton is like a living sound system that follows you around wherever you go. To make sure it has plenty of variety and doesn't lose it's tune, it must learn and keep the moves Metal Sound and Supersonic.

Torkoal is not very confident, and can only appear once everyone else has shown up. Therefore, he must enter last in important battles.

Cac

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2011
    Cheers Remnants, I'll have a shot at doing yours in return.

Thrill Seeker
    You train pokemon for the thrill of that next battle, you make your way to champion enjoying every battle, and the unpredictable nature of them all.

Pokemon:
    Gyarados - Blue, Dragon, Faith and mythical creature

Hitmonchan - Brave, Fighting, Focused, City

Houndoom - Dark, Mythical Creature, Focused, Smart, Slender

Special Mission:
    You want to experience the maximum thrill in each battle, therefore you must bring pokemon that know atleast one move of each of the following types to major battles: Fire, Dark, Fighting, Dragon
    (You can leave a couple of these out for the first few gyms)

Hitmonchan is proud and wants to become a champion by his own efforts and nothing else, therefore you must not use any rare candies or vitamins on it.

Niriate

Rivalist
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: Revolutionzz1
    B) WHICH GAME: Fire red
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Edited.

Okay, let's have a look, shall we.

Soccer Player & Coach
    Your love for soccer doesn't stop at just practicing it, you also love to help others in getting better at it. Whether it's on the pitch or on the beach, whenever you see a game going on, you can't help but take part if possible.

Here's your team:

Muscular, Blue, Masculine

Parrot, Gary/Paul, Smart

Beach, Earth Tones, Fish

Special Mission:

Poliwrath is the bodybuilder of your team. From the moment it is possible, it must know either Bulk Up and at least 1 other Fighting move.
    Omastar is the 'reckless striker'. It must know at least 1 move that requires recharging.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • First of all, Psyanic, you are going crazy with this thing @__@

ChrisTom
    Lime Green
    11wildy
    SilverArmaldo (Said this challenge was going on hold so...)
    Makemymilk45
    Lopnis
    Zorio (k137an)
    Ssj3 Pikachu
    Kenpokid
    Facepoet
    -Ty- (You really signed up early, didn't you? :3)
    SHusLE

A) USERNAME: PsychoJigglypuff
    B) WHICH GAME: Emerald
    C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

Narwhale lover? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Kricketot-Crynogal-Combee hater? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You are...

Singer! (I'm so creative, huh?)
    Pretty self-explanatory, really. All that traveling means you get to go to Australia, too!

Team:

Wigglytuff. Get a shiny, it's purple! If you didn't see this coming I have nothing to say to you. And it's not because of the username either.

Seismitoad. You're going to need a bodyguard, the showbiz is dangerous. Also serves as chorus with it's vibrations and what not. Anyway. Amphibian, more masculine in comparison to Politoed (but feel free to use Politoed if you prefer it), Water/Ground, and I always imagined it being more of a Rock guy. (If it was Rock type that would've been the lamest pun ever.)

Errr....crap, I gave you a Unova pokemon in Emerald. I really should pay more attention to the games...

Politoed is the most suitable replacement.

Another purple shiny!

Exploud. All three of your pokemon are purple shinies! Now that Seismitoad was transformed into itsy bitsy Politoed, Exploud will perform the exact same function of bodyguard & chorus. More masculine-ish, reptile, Halloweeny, and kind of Leo-ish. Maybe. A little.

Special Mission:
    If this was B/W, all your pokemon would know Round...

Jiggly and Exploud must both know Hyper Voice (Politoed doesn't learn it until HG/SS) and all three must know Perish Song.

In important battles, you must faint at least one of your opponenet's pokemon using Perish Song.

You must participate in all of the Contest Halls you encounter. This adventure will be your tour. (I don't remember if the contest halls were taken out in Emerald or not, if they were then ignore this.)

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I like this a lot! However, I can't hack or trade on my Emerald, so I'll move the challenge to Platinum, where I can do both of those things.

Also, Exploud doesn't learn Perish Song, unless you want me to hack that move in. xD

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • I like this a lot! However, I can't hack or trade on my Emerald, so I'll move the challenge to Platinum, where I can do both of those things.

Also, Exploud doesn't learn Perish Song, unless you want me to hack that move in. xD

Hacking in Perish Song is optional.

Also, since in Platinum there is only one Contest Hall, (in Hearthome) I'm going to change the special mission a bit.

You must participate in all types of contests (Cute, Cool, etc.) and get an Master ribbon. Of course, you can catch other pokemon to participate in these contests.

OR

Each pokemon on your team (Wiggly, Poly and Exploud) must have a ribbon from each of the categories (Smart, Tough, etc.) but it only has to be a Normal rank.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Here you go 11wildy!

Trainer Type:

Genius- Although you do not aspire to have a specific career, you use your intelligence and tact in order to beat the opponent. You are very analytical, and look pass the fun games and get right to the objectives of the match.

Pokemon Team:

Camprupt: Volcano, Ground, unattractive (yeah, I went there, lol), earthtones

Lanturn: Blue, electric, intelligent, friendly

Flygon: Dragon, Smart, slender, greenday

Special Mission:
    You must win the Smart competition with all of your pokemon; yes, including camprupt! Although it will be challenging, you must show that your pokemon carry the same amount of intelligence that you do.

And...for Lopnis!

Trainer Class:

Imperialist - You seek to conquer all in order to prove that you are the best trainer. You have a pokemon for the land(Ninetales), water(Gyrados), and Sky (Altaria).

Ninetales: Feminine, Slender, mammal, Fire

Gyrados: Chaotic, Water, Beach, crazy

Altaria: Feminine, Dragon, smart, caring

Special Mission:

For the Lavaridge gym, you must beat all trainers and Flannery using only Ninetales.

For the Sootopolis Gym, you must beat all trainers and Wallace using only Gyrados.

For the elite four leader, Drake, you must only use Altaria in the battle.

And... ChrisTom's results!

Dinosaur Fanatic - You study and search out for unique dinosaur species.

Tyranitar: Green, Reptile, Tall, Earthtones, Rock

Lapras: Dinosaur (Plesiosaurus), Beach, Brains, good

Meganium: New Zealand (beautiful folliage), Dinosaur, Green, Smart

Special Mission:
    Prehistoric Hunting!
    You must obatin Aerodactyl without the use of cheats. In order to so, you must catch a Chansey and trade the Chansey on route 14. Also you must go to the rock tunnel and catch a Cubone, and level it up to a Marrowack, and catch a swinub and level it into a Piloswine. Although you may not use these pokemon in trainer battles, you may use them in wild pokemon battles.

And lastly for tonight, Limegreen!

Trainer Class:

Scandalous Journalist - You go undercover as a trainer in order to get close to high-profile trainers. You often get information about their personal lives and make a great living doing so. Not to mention, you are able to use some of the information about them in order for an easier victory.

Team:

Floatzel- Water, Mammal, slenderish,

Gardevoir- Psychic, feminine, Smart, pink/green

Mismagius - Halloween, feminine, evil, smart, trance

Special Mission: You must learn some very valuable moves that will allow you to get information from your opponents. Mismagius must learn Dreameater to sift through opponent memories. Gardevoir must also learn dreameater. Floatzel must you attract in order to woo the opponent and unlock their secrets.

SilverArmaldo (Said this challenge was going on hold so...)
    Makemymilk45
    Zorio (k137an)
    Ssj3 Pikachu
    Kenpokid
    Facepoet
    -Ty- (You really signed up early, didn't you? :3)
    SHusLE

Thanks for the help to a certain few people! Great job!! I did four just now, so the list is looking pretty short :)

Last edited:

Arnold

...?
    Years
  • Username: Arnold
    Game: Emerald

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Events Manager
    Wherever you are, people rely on your for any kind of arrangement. These can be like catering or throwing a congratulations party for a coworker. Either way, you really do like coordinating and handling big events.

Team
    Milotic: water-type, slender, attractive.

Excadrill: mammal, classic rock, serious/perfectionist.

Vanilluxe: ice-type, ice cream, white.

Special Missions
    Excadrill is the party-pooper. Therefore, it will never attend the party until last. Meaning that it is always last into important battles.

Milotic can only have moves that are defined as "Beauty" in contests from the fourth generation or older.

I'd never thoght being events manager, but I like it. Also, I loved the pokes :).

It's ok if I hack for having Milotic? It's because I have no wi-fi and I can't trade for one today.

If you do not mind, could you make a special mission for Vanilluxe? So that I have a mission for each Pokémon.

Thanks a lot for the challenge ;), I'll start it now.

Remnants

Bringer of Hope
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Thanks Cac! Love the title too! "Thrill Seeker" :D

I'll get started on this first thing tomorrow.

ExGiygas

The Madman In The TV
    Years
  • A) ExGiygas
    B) Pokemon Black
    C) Male

Spoiler:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Yaaaay! Thanks Ty! That's an awesome team, I can't wait to use it. I would like to point out though that Larvitar is only accessible at the end of the game, can I just hack one in? Thanks for your time.

Your very welcome; yes, you may only hack in Larvitar at lvl 5. if you so choose to. Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    hey were supposed to helping people with these right? if we want, cuz i did one for SHusLE and sent it to him, but ill post it here too for viewing sake.

Atheletic Trainer: You always like a good game, and making sure no one is left behind. You are very competitional, and you are very strict in your training. You like your Pokemon to be very toned and fit, and refuse to use steroids or rare candies.

Bellossom: Summer, slender, friendly

Camerupt: earth tones, orange, brock

Machamp: masculine, good, brave

Mission: First, because you are so physically fit, you are not allowed to use Rare Candy, or steroids of any kind. Also, all of your Pokemon must be at LEAST 5 levels of each other (No more that five levels from your highest Pokemon).

Bellosom is your cheer captain! This must be a girl, and must learn the move Petal Dance.

Camerupt is your bigger teamate, so you have to help him attain his full potential. He must learn the moves Return and Hidden Power, and you must identify the move type.

Machamp is your team captain, so he must lead the rest of the group by good example, so i'll trust you won't use him to an evil end. Have fun with this Pokemon.

NOTE: he had to switch Machamp out for Hariyama cuz he cant trade, so it just has to learn Bulk Up to stay fit. lol

Darksualc

Farm animal champion
    Years
  • Trainer Class:
    Computer Mathematician

Pokemon Team:
    Walrein - leo (sealion), cat, ice, marine be
    Gardevoir - relaxed/quiet, psychic, slender, brains
    Manetric - Electric, computer engineer, marine blue

Special Mission:
    It's a test of precision and exactness. You may only use one pokemon per gym, and you cannot go to the poke center to revive or heal that pokemon. You can use up to 2 potions of any nature, and as many items as needed for paralyze,sleep, poison, and low pp(haha, yeah I still laugh at pp).
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I traveled to Fallarbor Town beating trainers in my way.
    Met Team Magma and Team Aqua and stopped Team Magma from making a volcano erupt.
    I wanted to test Delano again so he was the one that defeated Flanary. He didn't even sweat in the flaming battle.

Team by now:

Delano the Quirky Gardevoir
    Lvl 35
    Moves:
    Psychic
    Confusion
    Calm Mind
    Double Team

Kent the Mild Manectric
    Lvl 35