• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
  • Time for my first update.

Travel Log:
    Spoiler:

Current Team:
    Spoiler:

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • @Hallwaykid

Just to let you know don't Hack Sky Attack Just let Gilscor Learn Air TM
    And You can find Rain Dance in one of the Routes.

Other Than that good job!

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • @Hallwaykid

Just to let you know don't Hack Sky Attack Just let Gilscor Learn Air TM
    And You can find Rain Dance in one of the Routes.

Other Than that good job!
    No worries, I got the message. :)

I don't need to hack for this challenge. Aerial Ace it is.

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
  • @GGK whoops forgot that your mission you have battle EVERY evil team member, even if it is not a required battle. also no pokemon can know any moves that involve stealing items or OHKOs

@ChaosJester083

Spoiler:

@MasterPixel

Spoiler:

@XEL

Spoiler:

for some reason I can't find luigimario84's sign up other than that we are caught up now

ChaosJester083

Still alive
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    @ChaosJester083

Spoiler:

Ok I think I can hack them in early so I have them from the start of the game. This is going to be fun!

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: Luigimario84
    B) WHICH GAME: White
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Swat Team Leader: Your unit is the best of the best because of the quick and smart witted thinking of their leader. You rid the world of dangerous Criminals and wait in you next big promotion.

505.gif

Watchog - He's the one who keeps the team together and in check at all times

565.png

Carracosta - The Brawn of your Operations, Might be a little stupefied at times, But will follow the needed orders

606.gif

Beheeyem - The Brains of the Operation, What he lacks in brute strength, He gives in wisdom and Operation Data

Special Mission The Cheif has a job for you and it might rewarding if you take the challenge

Carracosta: As the Brawn, He will not learn any status moves. He must learn 3 Physical moves and one Special move. He will be the first in every Major Gym, Elite and Champion battle and Team Plasma battle. Second highest Level in group

Beheeyem: As the Brain He will not learn any Physical attacks. He will learn 2 Special attacks and 2 status attacks , He will go out when Carracosta is Fainted

Watchog: As the leader, He will gain two physical and two special attacks. He must be in top condition ([S-HIGHLIGHT]Highest level in your group[/S-HIGHLIGHT]) He must be deployed into battle when The Brians and the Brawn have fainted

Main goal: After the main storyline. Find the sages that have escaped. Capture a pokemon that will considered the speed/Rookie in your group. Fight Alder and Cynthia and win for a promotion (The faint rule does not apply in this stage for all pokemon)

You can have ONE meat shield (In-reference) to how Riot shields protect the Swat

Name all your Pokemon Based on types of rocks or Metals (No using, Gold, Sliver, Diamond , Pearl, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum and Crystal)

If you don't understand or need me to Explain Just ask.

Phew, I think we finally caught up isn't that great? This is quite fun actually I like deciphering a person and giving them a trainer personalty. It's cool :3

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
  • good we are all caught up which means i can start my challenge also just a suggestion i think it should be a rule from now on that you have to assign a team in order to sign up? just a thought

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Name: Bringerofpie
    Version: Emerald

Spoiler:

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Username: 649

Game: Volt White (Has all 649 pokemon)

Spoiler:

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
  • @Pikabowser123 yes you did check psycanic's post i think yours was debt collector :D

@Bringerofpie

Your profession: archaeologist

Your pokemon:
    348.gif

Armaldo-- One of your greatest fossil findings. a bug/rock type who is also blue-ish grey
    254.gif

Sceptile-- Your partner since the beginning. a quick thinking grass type
    302.gif

Sableye-- Loves to help search for fossils and gems when digging. also represents halloween

Your mission: you must revive every fossil you get and put them on your team (you dont have to use them) armaldo must know ancient power, sableye must know dig, and sceptile must be your highest level pokemon

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Just a note for my challenge, the earliest I can get rain dance is after the 8th gym. This seems a little late.

GGK

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    @GGK whoops forgot that your mission you have battle EVERY evil team member, even if it is not a required battle. also no pokemon can know any moves that involve stealing items or OHKOs

Thanks, I'll post my frist update soon.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Username: 649

Game: Volt White (Has all 649 pokemon)

Spoiler:

Ruin Maniac
    You like to explore the ruins and look at old sandy tombs, using your advanced imagination to determine what life in the past was like. Your imagination is fueled by your love of Skittles and subsequently rainbows. Go you!

Team:
    Aerodactyl, Reptile, Slender, Velociraptor.
    142.png

Scizor, Bug-type, Slender, Scorpio, Blue.
    ScizorSprite.png

Flygon, Lime-green, Slender, Dragon-type, Imaginative.
    330.png

Special Missions
    You are the master of the rainbow, so you must allow for the most diverse types. You cannot have more than the same type move. For example, if Scizor knows Bullet Punch, no other Pokemon can have a Steel-type move. The one exception is Normal-type moves since they have an abundance.

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • Aggron, Steven, Reptile-like, White.
    sprite.php

Special Missions
    Greedy boy. You can't spend more than 50,000 PokeDollars, and must try to hoard as much as possible.

Even though you're the most evil debt collector to face this planet, you're smart and crafty. So smart in fact that you can't ever use the same move twice in a row in all battles.

Umm. Aggron? Does that mean I have to complete the Pokemon League. Get the national pokedex and beat Addler???

With 50,000 Bucks!!!

The first two I can do but how can I go through the game With only 2 Pokemon....

I find that ludicrous. I won't hack either so don't try me. So Don't want to be a bugger, Please explain why Aggron?

O.O

Last edited:

GGK

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Hey, j_Woo, I can't hack any Pokemon in, so I was wondering if you could change the Growlithe.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Umm. Aggron? Does that mean I have to complete the Pokemon League. Get the national pokedex and beat Addler???

With 50,000 Bucks!!!

The first two I can do but how can I go through the game With only 2 Pokemon....

I find that ludicrous. I won't hack either so don't try me. So Don't want to be a bugger, Please explain why Aggron?

O.O

Which is why I highly prefer people to state whether or not they can hack/trade in Pokemon. Aggron was just something for Steven/etc., but since you insist, I'll just assign you Klinklang.
    601.png

People should mention whether or not they can import Pokemon in the first place, it makes it easier instead of everyone being such a hassle with team assignments.

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • Which is why I highly prefer people to state whether or not they can hack/trade in Pokemon. Aggron was just something for Steven/etc., but since you insist, I'll just assign you Klinklang.

601.png

I'm sorry I should of something to say I was not a hacker. That my fault, Thanks for changing it

Just a note for my challenge, the earliest I can get rain dance is after the 8th gym. This seems a little late.

I don't mind when just teach at one point.

@Psyanic
    Does my challenge end when I beat Addler?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back