• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    I choose... Counts! Sorry J_woo but I saw Counts first and I'm not to keen on slugma.
    Update 1:
    Spoiler:

If anyone can tell me the first place to get magnamite please do.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Hello, people.

BTW, playing a cartridge is amazing! Unlike when I emulate, I can play very casually (like, when I'm bored or going somewhere). It's very portable, too. And I don't have to feel guilty for emulating!

Yes, I haven't gotten past the first gym and it's been like three months since I've been assigned, and I rarely pick up my DS, but when I do at least I'm enjoying myself! (I'm enjoying myself painfully grinding on Shinxes and Kricketots >__> It's not easy playing with a ghost-type that can only use ghost moves early in the game.)

Anyway, this place is a mess. Starting the list again.

Zapperz
    Disko_Rock
    Jubilation

I'll start with page 19, then add the ones on page 20.

I'm assuming that there are no requests on prior pages due to the fact people were assigned as soon as they showed up on page 19. Either that, or you people are very messy :P

Please tell me if I missed somebody! (If the latter from the above paragraph is true, then I missed a lot of people!)

EDIT:
    Considering there are only two people on the list I'm assuming this challenge isn't nearly as popular as it was before or that everybody's being skipped. Also I don't really have the patience to go through how many pages, sorry, I may do it later today (of course, whenever I make that type of promise I never keep it). We'll see. At least the list is started up again.

Also, I still need to be assigned another bug type. It needs to be available EASILY in HG (I don't want a repeat of the Paras incident. I'm still traumatized.)

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: Jubilation
    B) WHICH GAME: Emerald
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I choose... Counts! Sorry J_woo but I saw Counts first and I'm not to keen on slugma.
    Update 1:
    Spoiler:

If anyone can tell me the first place to get magnamite please do.

Google is your friend! According to serebii.net pokedex, you can find magnemite in the power plant (east of cerulean city)

My first update:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dropping Out

Sorry ,especially for the person who assigned me a team :( , but after a hour or so of Playtime this challenge just isn't for me :(

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: Elgyem
    B) WHICH GAME: HeartGold

Spoiler:

Movie Critique: In a world there are movies that are made some horrible directors that just want to make money. You are the savior to the movie business. You siphon out the money grabbers (bad movies) and direct people to the movies "You got to see!"

Houndoom- Dog, Dark Red, It could be based of Hellhounds (Mythical Beast), Fire type

Hitmontop- Muscular(Somewhat), Earth Tones(Part of his body), Brave

Ariados- Dark Red, Hate Grass types, Brains(Smart)

Special Mission: A movie critique you want to see consistency in movie and in your Pokémon. you must make sure the smart side (Ariados) the cool side (Houndoom) and the fun side (Hitmontop) to stay balanced (the same level) throughout the game.

Wow, I haven't been on in a while. Anyways, thanks for the team, I'll be updating sometime this week (hopefully tomorrow). I'm going to need to trade a Houndour egg, but whatever.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Update #1 on LeafGreen

• Started the game.
    • Picked Squirtle as my starter.
    • Owned my rival.
    • Delivered Oak's Parcel.
    • Caught a Pidgey on Route 1.
    • Hacked in and caught an Alakazam. Took me a good hour of using a save state to keep redoing the battle when I screwed up. My emulator lagging like nobody's buisiness didn't help either. Emulating FTW!
    • Used the Viridian City Pokemon Center to heal after the trainwreck of catching that Alakazam.
    • Caught a Rattata on Route 1.
    • Started doing some grinding while looking for a Nidoran F.
    Team Kobora (Currently)

Kazam (Alakazam) Lv. 7 @ Nothing
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves: Teleport, Kenesis, Confusion

Birdman (Pidgey) Lv. 4 @ Nothing
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Moves: Tackle

Ratman (Rattata) Lv. 4 @ Nothing
    Ability: Run Away
    Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip

Squirtle (Temporary) Lv. 6 @ Nothing
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip​

XxTOOLxX

The Playboy
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: XxTOOLxX
    B) WHICH GAME: Silver

Spoiler:

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: XxTOOLxX
    B) WHICH GAME: Silver

Spoiler:

The Playboy
    Girls, Girls, Girls! You love the ladies to the point of insanity. You have no regard for your own safety, as long as you get a hot girlfriend. You attempt to act smart around them, but at the same time, you would never exchange good looks for true intelligence. You play the guitar to impress the ladies, and you hate anyone male that is better than you in any way, as they will always get the girls that you lose due to your femininity. You need to score to get a girlfriend, and this gang of merry men is here to help you!

Pokemon 1 - The Impressive

Graveler or Golem, depending on your ability to trade

This rough and tough Rock/Ground type is your best chance at getting the girls. It's massive muscles are sure to impress, and it's colossal stature offsets your femininity. However, this Pokemon is a little slow in the head...

-Brock, Attractive and Unintelligent-

--------

Pokemon 2 - The Fast and Furious

Sneasel

He's a pure speed demon, impressing those hot women with his raw speed and fighting spirit! However, this great Pokemon has a dark side, a side that is as haunting as it is majestic. He's a bit feminine, but he can still impress some ladies, especially Madame Lee herself, with his dark soul!

-Black, Graveyard, Feminine, Amy Lee, Slender-

--------

Pokemon 3 - The Artist

Smeargle

Your loathing of Science and beliefs that Art is supreme led you to train a Smeargle. He's artistic enough to impress those coffee-shop dwelling art girls, and strong enough to fight the enemy when the chips are down. His incredible intellect allows him to learn any possible move, including musical moves! He's pretty much everything you could want in a Pokemon, able to do a variety of tricks to entertain those girls.

-Variety of colors, Be in a Band, Guitar, Art over music-

--------

Special Challenge!

So you thought you would be training only 3 Pokemon, right... Well, you aren't the only one who wants a girlfriend. Your Pokemon also want girlfriends, and it's up to you to find the perfect girl for your Pokemon. Obviously, all 3 of your main Pokemon are males, and they want girlfriends, all of which are female. Graveler/Golem has always wanted an extremely hot girlfriend. So hot, in fact, that she's literally on fire! Catch a female Vulpix, and at the first chance you get, evolve it into a beautiful Ninetales. However, Ninetales, being the "tough guy"'s girlfriend, is prone to flirting with other men. It must learn Attract by TM45, it must keep it throughout the game, and it must use it on all male Pokemon that it battles against before doing anything else. Sneasel, on the other hand, wants a "Goth Girl" type girlfriend. Sneasel wants an Umbreon, in particular, so you must get a female Eevee, and use only that until it evolves. Miss Umbreon is very protective of Sneasel, though, so if Sneasel's HP gets below half, then Umbreon must be switched in. Unlike the other two, Smeargle is fine with any girl, but he is a peace-loving, tree-hugging artist, so his girlfriend must be of the Grass type, but it cannot be part Poison, as Smeargle hates pollution. Smeargle's girlfriend must not know any Poison-type moves, either.

Last edited:

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
  • Zapperz
    Disko_Rock
    Jubilation

here is the list if someone wants to assign more teams please do so i dont really have the time right now :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Username: Ranger12
    Game: LeafGreen

Spoiler:

Attachments

• Pokemon questions.txt
      1.7 KB · Views: 0

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • Username: Ranger12
    Game: LeafGreen

Spoiler:

The Eco-Terrorist
    You are a down-to-earth environmentalist. Your dream is to travel to Brazil so you can save the rainforest. And, with your great knowledge of martial arts, you have the means to do it. But... that alone wouldn't satisfy you. No, you want to destroy modern civilization, you want to kill all but the most tree-hugging of the human race, you want the world to belong to the poor Pokemon affected by the destruction of the rainforest, you want the whole world in your hands. And you don't care how many people you kill to do it, either!

Pokemon 1 - Rhydon, the hulking digger

Because you hate the nature-destroying power of electricity, you bring a Rhydon with you at all times, to help you reclaim the world for nature. It is strong enough to uproot power lines, and it is a ground type, immune to electricity and able to eliminate anything electric that you want it to.

(Muscular, Earth Tones, Hates Electricity)

Pokemon 2 - Hitmonlee, the master of martial arts

Your passion for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu has brought you to bring a martial arts master with you on your quest. Hitmonlee is a true, manly fighter, and it is hard to knock out, also. Your evil plans to eliminate the human race often involve brute strength, but enough finesse that a Machamp just isn't the best choice.

(Brave, Masculine, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructor)

Pokemon 3 - Beedrill, the Killer Stinger

You like your Rhydon and Hitmonlee, but you want a true forest dweller on your team. You also favor insects, so Beedrill is crucial to your team. Sometimes, you want to cause as much pain as possible, and what greater pain is there than a poisonous stinger? Beedrill will help you on your quest to rid the world of humans, but you must be careful. Beedrill has many weaknesses...

Special Challenge

You hate the humans, and you especially hate the pollution that they cause. You abhore electricity due to the pollution from power plants, you loathe fire due to the ice-cap-melting smoke, and you downright hate the awful poison from the pollution. None of your Pokemon, minus Beedrill, can learn any Poison, Fire, or Electric moves. Beedrill can learn Poison-type moves because Beedrills have natural poisonous abilities, and nature, in your opinion, is the only way. Due to that point of view, you cannot use any TMs, Rare Candies, or Vitamins(Iron, Zinc, etc.). You also cannot use the Bicycle, a Fishing Rod, the V.s. Seeker, or the Pokedex (Don't worry, you can accept the Pokedex at the beginning of the game). And remember, Team Rocket uses poison, so all Rocket Grunts must be defeated (I mean ALL, including even the optional ones)

Years
  • A) USERNAME: khromes
    B) WHICH GAME: Blaze Black (romhack. If a Pokemon I get isn't available early enough, I can hack it in no problem)
    C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

Oh, and for a final note...please take your time in assigning my team. There are some people who've been waiting a while for a team, and I'm really not in a hurry to get started (:

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
  • Total's Black Adventure

Username: Totaldile
    Game: Black
    NOTE: I can trade in any pokemon from any generation :).

Spoiler:

XxTOOLxX

The Playboy
    Years
  • The Playboy
    Girls, Girls, Girls! You love the ladies to the point of insanity. You have no regard for your own safety, as long as you get a hot girlfriend. You attempt to act smart around them, but at the same time, you would never exchange good looks for true intelligence. You play the guitar to impress the ladies, and you hate anyone male that is better than you in any way, as they will always get the girls that you lose due to your femininity. You need to score to get a girlfriend, and this gang of merry men is here to help you!

Pokemon 1 - The Impressive

Graveler or Golem, depending on your ability to trade

This rough and tough Rock/Ground type is your best chance at getting the girls. It's massive muscles are sure to impress, and it's colossal stature offsets your femininity. However, this Pokemon is a little slow in the head...

-Brock, Attractive and Unintelligent-

--------

Pokemon 2 - The Fast and Furious

Sneasel

He's a pure speed demon, impressing those hot women with his raw speed and fighting spirit! However, this great Pokemon has a dark side, a side that is as haunting as it is majestic. He's a bit feminine, but he can still impress some ladies, especially Madame Lee herself, with his dark soul!

-Black, Graveyard, Feminine, Amy Lee, Slender-

--------

Pokemon 3 - The Artist

Smeargle

Your loathing of Science and beliefs that Art is supreme led you to train a Smeargle. He's artistic enough to impress those coffee-shop dwelling art girls, and strong enough to fight the enemy when the chips are down. His incredible intellect allows him to learn any possible move, including musical moves! He's pretty much everything you could want in a Pokemon, able to do a variety of tricks to entertain those girls.

-Variety of colors, Be in a Band, Guitar, Art over music-

--------

Special Challenge!

So you thought you would be training only 3 Pokemon, right... Well, you aren't the only one who wants a girlfriend. Your Pokemon also want girlfriends, and it's up to you to find the perfect girl for your Pokemon. Obviously, all 3 of your main Pokemon are males, and they want girlfriends, all of which are female. Graveler/Golem has always wanted an extremely hot girlfriend. So hot, in fact, that she's literally on fire! Catch a female Vulpix, and at the first chance you get, evolve it into a beautiful Ninetales. However, Ninetales, being the "tough guy"'s girlfriend, is prone to flirting with other men. It must learn Attract by TM45, it must keep it throughout the game, and it must use it on all male Pokemon that it battles against before doing anything else. Sneasel, on the other hand, wants a "Goth Girl" type girlfriend. Sneasel wants an Umbreon, in particular, so you must get a female Eevee, and use only that until it evolves. Miss Umbreon is very protective of Sneasel, though, so if Sneasel's HP gets below half, then Umbreon must be switched in. Unlike the other two, Smeargle is fine with any girl, but he is a peace-loving, tree-hugging artist, so his girlfriend must be of the Grass type, but it cannot be part Poison, as Smeargle hates pollution. Smeargle's girlfriend must not know any Poison-type moves, either.

0.0... I'm sorry but that is HILARIOUS lmao xP... It's not entirely accurate on me but its close enough lmao xP... And I've actualy never even caught a smeargle much less used one... nothing against him its just... idk never thought about it lol... should be interesting lol =) Thanks lol

Even though I'll be growing six pokemon can I still have HM slaves (to replace the girlfriends) when I need to surf somewhere or fly... Cuz I dont think any of them can surf or fly... Well sneasel might be able to fly im not sure... but I'd only use the HM slaves for surfing and flying and stuff I'd need to do that they cant, and the second I got back in a town I'd go to replace them with the girlfriends? I figure its ok to switch them out when i need to its just i wanna make sure (or maybe hack the game just very slightly so that they can learn hm surf or something like that at the least?)

Last edited:

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Hey people!

Elgyem, you sort of do the requests out of order but your assignments are so incredibly fun to read I want to see more of them.

J_Woo, thanks for updating the list while I was gone.

Zapperz
    Disko_Rock
    Jubilation
    Khromes
    Totaldile

And, about my side of the challenge...
    No, I haven't picked up my DS. But unlike when I emulated and I felt embarassed about taking so long to update and how the pressure of playing through the game quickly eventually made the challenge unenjoyable, this casual challenge thing is amazing. It may seem stupid to you people but the thought that I can play when I want to--as in barely play at all--is refreshing. I haven't forgotten. I just choose not to because I don't feel like it. I'm not quitting, just taking my sweet time :D

0.0... I'm sorry but that is HILARIOUS lmao xP... It's not entirely accurate on me but its close enough lmao xP... And I've actualy never even caught a smeargle much less used one... nothing against him its just... idk never thought about it lol... should be interesting lol =) Thanks lol

Even though I'll be growing six pokemon can I still have HM slaves (to replace the girlfriends) when I need to surf somewhere or fly... Cuz I dont think any of them can surf or fly... Well sneasel might be able to fly im not sure... but I'd only use the HM slaves for surfing and flying and stuff I'd need to do that they cant, and the second I got back in a town I'd go to replace them with the girlfriends? I figure its ok to switch them out when i need to its just i wanna make sure (or maybe hack the game just very slightly so that they can learn hm surf or something like that at the least?)
    As far as I'm concerned, hacking HMs on your pokemon is a big no, I'd say get the HM slaves.

...And yes, that's a very hilarious team :P

...Also, it seems you people haven't missed me in the least >__<

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    What is this, the once inactive Chaos has rose from the ashes?!?!

A) USERNAME: Chaos11011
    B) WHICH GAME: Pokemon White
    C) GENDER:
    Male

Spoiler:

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • 0.0... I'm sorry but that is HILARIOUS lmao xP... It's not entirely accurate on me but its close enough lmao xP... And I've actualy never even caught a smeargle much less used one... nothing against him its just... idk never thought about it lol... should be interesting lol =) Thanks lol

When necessary, you can switch out a girlfriend for an HM slave, but only when it is necessary (Smeargle can know any move, so I guess you could get it to surf and fly, but it's not necessary for Smeargle to know either of those moves)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back