• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
Years
  • Update #3!

• Beat my rival in Burned Tower
    • Set free Entei, Raikou and Suicune
    • Beat Morty and got my fourth badge
    • Caught my Chinchou, named Spark (gonna rename Chonchie)
    • Went to Mahogany Town
    • KO'd Red Gyarados
    • Back to Olivine City and cleared the Lighthouse
    • Got to Cianwood
    • Defeated Chuck and got my fifth badge

My team:
    Spr_5b_070.png

Gluttony lvl 35
    > Growth , Vine Whip, Acid, Stun Spore

Spr_4h_058.png

Puppy lvl 28
    > Bite, Dig, Reversal, Roar

Spr_4h_171.png

Chonchie lvl 27
    > Surf, Spark, Stockpile, Confuse Ray

Technician

Aerial Ace
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: Technician
    B) WHICH GAME: Emerald
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

shady_pete

fier
    Years
  • My second update: i have so far deafeated every trainer in my path. roxanne naturally being the hardest so far. i managed to onlyjust defeat her using poochyena then level 17. i then evolved it shortly afterwards. defeated aqua grunt in the cave on route 116. saved peeko. defeated may. got a ride to dewford town. caught a sableye before going into the gym. cant remember if you have to meet steven first or not to enter the gym. next time i go on i shall be training my sableye to ell and back again.

Infernal_Storm

Blazing Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    A) USERNAME: Infernal_Storm

Spoiler:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    My brother let me use his White Version, so time to start this challenge!

I chose Smugleaf the Snivy, as since my first Pokemon I would catch in this run would be Petlil, I would still have the same typed Rivals. I swept the first gym with the help of Walter the Panpour. After that I skipped all non-mandatory trainers and swept the first gym. Then I caught Trile the TIMID Petilil. I then backtracked to gain the EXP from the Trainers I skipped.

548.gif

Trile - Level 20 - @ Big Root
    > Mega Drain, Magical Leaf, Sleep Powder, Growth

I can't wait until I fight Burgh >.>

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
    B) WHICH GAME: I'm going to restart my Sapphire Version.
    C) GENDER: Pretty sure I'm male. I'll go check if you want.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Username: Delcatty123
    Which game: Uh, I'm going to re start ma Firered.

Not 100% sure how to use a spoiler, so yeaah...

Spoiler:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

• A) USERNAME: Technician

Spoiler:

The Troubleshooter

You are a technological wizard, always knowing how to troubleshoot any problem on any computer or technological device. You have a remedy for almost every computer virus, and you have been paid generously for your service in the past. But you have developed a bit of anxiety of catching viruses yourself, since all your data about virus removal and scientific research is a stake when you do.

Team
    282.png

Gardevoir
    the Femme Fatal

Being a casual fan of Will and liking Pokémon that have a lot of intelligence, you wanted to try out using a Psychic type; although it's not one of your immediate favorites. When you stumbled upon a little Ralts not too far from home, you found out that evolved into Gardevoir; a true beauty of a Pokémon. You take loving care of her, treating her like a princess. Because she's your top girl and you've made her a tad smug, having another female Pokémon will simply not do. And since you let her beauty flourish, she must know at least one (contest) beauty move. (Once you have the ability to have her know one, she has to learn it and has to keep it.) She's also a bit of a flirt after being used to having so many Pokemon enchanted by her looks, so naturally, she must know attract.

342.png

Crawdaunt
    the Purist

You love your Crawdaunt- its eccentric look, favorable typing, that line of blue.... he looks like he's some kind of radical maniac, but in truth, your Crawdaunt is quite calm-minded, calculating, and stubborn. He wants to get back to his roots, and thus, he only uses Water-Type and Dark-Type Moves; moves that allow him to use his full power potential with every hit. He also has a strong sense of morality, being the first one to be sent out in a battle against a team grunt.
    323.png

Camerupt
    the Experiment

Your Camerupt is one shy thing, and he never wants to be the first one out in a battle against another trainer. He acts like a puppy dog sometimes and is very loyal to you, and because he used so much as a result, he's always the highest level of you Pokémon roster. You also are partial in doing technological research on him for your studies, so half of his moves have to be learned by Technical Machine.

Specialized Mission

You're a bit paranoid about a virus you've found infecting local PCs in your region, so you may not use the PC storage system. Any Pokémon that are left in there for even the shortest of second are unusable.

Also, you're preparing a research paper on how to indirectly raise Pokemon for college. You must catch and raise a Poochyena without it using a move (this means you may send it out and withdraw before you obtain experience share). You must raise it (without evolving) up to level fifty by the time you finish your challenge. Rare Candies are allowed.

Tl;dr:

Spoiler:

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Thank you psyanic! :D Now I can begin.

Update #1:
    Spoiler:

Current Team
    :

Spr_3r_292.png

Presence Lv.32
    Scratch, Screech, Fury Cutter, Confuse Ray

Spr_3r_068.png

Macho Man Lv. 39
    Vital Throw, Revenge, Focus Energy, Karate Chop

Spr_3r_359.png

Inevitable Lv. 34
    Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Bite, Swords Dance

shady_pete

fier
    Years
  • magikarp queen
    since you have not decided upon a game i have tried my hardest to choose carefully for you hope you like it.
    The electrifying artist
    you are the star of the all forms of arts since birth be it performance or other wise. you have had an obbsession with perfection for you have not failed once. this is a good and a bad thing for in pokemon battles you have not lost but you have to win without losing a single pokemon.

your team:
    the main character:
    swampert:
    he/she is your favourite not letting you down at all but unfortunatley poor swampert only has tweo move types they are water and ground as its type's are. it gives you inspiration to move on to other pieces of art.

The support:
    Plusle:
    Plusle has not left your side in a single battle since capture. it is depressed though losing its partner when you catch it. you can sense this and must catch a minun of equal level.

The sound effects machine:
    exploud:
    exploud was evolved from your whismur that you caught in rusturf tunnel (tunnel on route 116 if you didnt know sorry if you did and it seems as if i treated you as if you were dumb which im sure you are not) it finally evolved when you reached victory road. its move set only seems to consist of normal type moves though, be this a problem or not is up to your level of training ability.

Trainer challenge:
    you have not yet lost a single pokemon you have trained and you dont intend to if a pokemon does happen to faint you must use a revive on it due to how it is too embarassing for a talented artist such as yourself to go into a pokemon center to heal you wounded pokemon and as such you must only use items to heal you pokemon berries are also fine.

pokemon challenge:
    swampert: as it is your main character it must come out first in all important battles not necessarily on average trainer battles but with all aqua, magma, rival, gym(even gym trainers), elite, champion battles you must send swampert out first.
    plusle: plusle is your most loyal ally from capture and must take part in all battles but when in double battles you it must only use support moves to help it learn its role in the team.
    exploud: he helps amplify your teams moves and tune down the opponents moves however all moves must be attacking moves that do a considerable amount of damage: tm's can be used on him but only one.
    He must evolve by the time you reach victory road.

i shall allow you the use of a hm slave iff the need arises but other than you cannot fly i dont really think you need one.

p.s. sorry if this is too challenging but i tried my hardest not to make it really challenging for you.

also apart from that i give my third update: made it to slateport after defeating brawly he didnt stand achance like but... oh well. my sableye is now lvl 21 and mightyena is now lvl 20 making my way up from slateport (after defeating everyone there) to mauville city. currently going passed the two pokemon fans.

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Ok, I'm about to fight Burgh but I have to say, it's impossible to beat him.

He 2 of his Pokemon 4x resists my attacks while he dishes out Super Effective STAB that lowers my attacking potential even more. Combine that with the fact I'm only allowed to heal once per battle and you have an impossible Gym Leader.

Now, I don't think I can beat him even if I grind Petilil to Level 30+ or even the low 40's, so I'm here to ask if I can trade over my Accelgor now.

Thanks, in advance!

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • Name - Twi
    Gender - Male
    InGame Gender - Male or Female
    Which Game - FR/LG or Crystal. You can pick :P

Spoiler:

Nothing with double battles please, as in FR/LG they are very few and in crystal they don't exist. :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • TwiDragon
    I have chose FireRed/LeafGreen

The Dark Designer.

You are the big boss in the designing world, deadly but silent. In a few seconds you could crush the dreams of a learner. You specialize in designing tiny details which help in the building of a masterpiece, the same is for pokemon. You build them up , focusing in every little detail.

Your team:

The Big One:
    Charmander.

Your charmander has been with you from the beginning, your strongest member, always first to battle. He is fiery and bold ( bold nature) and is not one to mess with. He is really proud , meaning never seen healing, therefore you have to stock up on potions and are only allowed to use the Pokemon Centre for other pokemon after battle.

The Assistant:
    Jolteon

You will get an eevee in Celadon Mansion much later in the game, then evolve into a Jolteon. When it is an eevee you will be required to give it TM electric moves , or else you may not use it. However since the thunder stone is not far, when it is a Jolteon you will have to do the same.

The Rookie

Ghastly

Ghastly is a shady figure, not hated nor loved in your team. You keep him at the back at all times and he is never evolved. He must be level 52 for the first elite four member, however this is up to your trainer skills and is optional.

Special Mission:

Since you are a designer you design buildings and so on, but like all great designers ,sometimes you cannot find inspiration. As inspiration, in every town/city (or just outside) you must catch a different pokemon to store in your PC.

Hope this is okay!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    A) rawwritsmikey
    B) FR/LG
    C) Male
    Spoiler:

TwiDragon

Years
  • Allright, I would like one for Crystal from someone/anyone if its not to hard to ask. Thank you for responding. Also eevee has no electric moves on it to use :x Not until it evolves

EDIT
    ^I'll write you one :3 Just give me a minute.

The Adoring Nostalgia
    You seem to like things that are more cute and attractive than smart to have. You like myths and storys over something out of the norm. You may be a bit picky, but for what you have you will like.
    Butterfree
    This Pokemon will turn into your start. It is weak, but you can make it strong. Its beauty shines out and is lovely in every way.
    Challenge - Keep one of the "powders" until the end of the game
    Bonus Challenge - No move can have a base power over 70
    Clefable
    It dances under the moon, and it comes in pretty early as well. It isn't known for its power, but more for support. It will be a bit hard to scout, but in the end it is worth it
    Challenge -One of the attacks has to be an attack to help the team fight the opponent. (Sing, Follow me, Light Screen, Rain Dance, etc) You will have to evolve it right after you defeat blaine.
    Bonus Challenge - Use Metronome as a move, and use it once every "major" fight while Clefable/Clafairy is out.
    Ninetails
    While its not the strongest fire type, it does have beuty. It can take other things out by confusion and burns. It doesn't do much attacking outside of that
    Challenge - It must know at least one move that does damage on its own (Confuse Ray, Toxic, Will-o-Wisp, or Fire Spin). You will need to evolve it at lv45.
    Bonus Challenge - Do not evolve it, and use Return on your set.

Challenges - You must catch the legendarys with this team, and no one else. If an HM Slave is used during the legendary fight, then you have to restart.
    -You must capture every single new Pokemon you meet.
    Bonus Challenge - You have to be at the level before each gym. No more than five levels ahead or below.
    Brock - Lv15
    Misty - Lv20
    Lt Surge - Lv25
    Erika - Lv28
    Koga - Lv42
    Sabrina - Lv45
    Blaine - Lv48
    Giovani (Gym) - Lv50
    E4 - lv55
    Gampion - Lv60

Here you go :3 This is the first one I did this, so hopefully its challenging, and appealing? I would of put Seal or Slowbro in there, but they come really late in the game O-O''

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2022
    A) USERNAME:Sasukat
    B) WHICH GAME: Pokemon Blue
    C) GENDER:Male

Spoiler:

TwiDragon

Years
  • I feel like doing another one, these are fun to do :3

The Wise Punk
    You seem to like things in a tougher or cooler nature. You seem to dislike things that are a bit pink, but you do have a soft side. You seem to not care what others think about you, even if its not the easiest thing to show.

Pokemon
    Persian
    This Pokemon doesn't care about anything. It likes act cool and feels superior towards everyone else
    Challenge - You must use Payday at least once in three gym battles/e4
    Jolteon
    This Pokemon is strong. Out of the first three evolutionary, Jolteon looks the coolest. The sprite looks like he is relaxed, but at the same time, ready to strike
    Challenge - Use this Pokemon alone to catch the legendarys.
    Golbat
    This thing is annoying to other people, it likes to get in others way. It doesn't care, it wants to be annoying. It doesn't care if its fate is a thunderbolt away.
    Challenge - Teach this Pokemon at least three TMs

As for an overall challenge
    -You have to use the TM as soon as you get it
    -No rare candys
    -They have to all be the same level at the start of an important battle

The goal for you is to use as little healing items outside of battle as possible. The amount of items your allowed to use outside of battle is 25
    Bonus
    - The amount of items your allowed to use in battle and outside of battle is 20

EDIT - Can someone do give me a Crystal Version Personality Test? I'm sorry to Delcatty, and I thank him/her for the write up :3 I just rather do Crystal now :x

Last edited:

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    NAME: imevil
    GAME: Fire Red
    a) Green
    b) Brains
    c) Red Eyed Tree Frogs
    d) City
    e) Turkey Sandwich
    f) Masculine... case im a dude
    g) Good, im nice person
    h) Slender
    i) Mythical Beasts
    j) Fire, Dragon, Water
    k)Tangrowth, Licklicky, Bidoof,
    l) Lawyer
    m) Earth Tones
    n) IDK
    o) Rock
    p) Haloween
    q) Ares
    r) IDk why, but I love the city of Detroit
    s) Smart and Unatractive
    t) Sky Blue, just seems weird
    u) 9
    v) Nope
    w) Playing Sports
    x) Smart, Kind, Small
    y) Gary
    z) Ice

Years
  • Hey guys, nobody has replied to mine in ages? Sorry if I'm being impatient...
    On a tight schedule, so won't be doing anyone soon, apologies!

TwiDragon

Years
  • ^I'll do yours :3
    ^^I'll get yours next, but I kind of owe her :P

The Shy Artist​
    You like to be unique, you prefer to be smart, but with an artistic flavor. You want Pokemon to be strong and defensive. You play your game right, and you like it. However, you are a bit nervous to really show it, so it doesn't allow you to go into full potential.
    Pokemon
    Haunter
    Not so much a shy Pokemon, but a very fun one. It is mischievous and likes to goof around. It shows off its true perfomence whenever it needs too in battle.
    Challenge - Give this Pokemon an attack that attracts the other Pokemon to this one (Attract, Mean Look, Torment, Taunt, Curse, Destiny Bond, and Spite)
    Wigglytuff
    It wants to be the best at it can, but it always feels like its not doing it right. It slips up often, but it has its moments when it shines
    Challange - At least two attacks have to be taught by Move Tutors. (Mega Kick or Mega Punch, not both). You have to evolve it at lv35
    Arcanine
    This Pokemon makes you shine. It is fast, strong, and is ready to defend you. It is very loyal and will protect you, even if it has poor defenses
    Challenge - You will need to teach it either Roar, Protect, Return, Attract, or Safe Guard (If you pick Attract, it needs to be the opsiite gender of your trainer)

Goal
    The Goal in this play through will be to able to knock out as many "important" battles without the use of items. You can have held items on you, but thats it. You are allowed to use items outside of battle, but not during.
    Bonus Goal - No held items ;)

EDIT
    Still looking for a Crystal one

Name - Twi
    Gender - Male
    InGame Gender - Male or Female
    Which Game - FR/LG or Crystal. You can pick :P

Spoiler:

Nothing with double battles please, as in FR/LG they are very few and in crystal they don't exist. :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back