• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer personas

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    Personally I would approach it at first the same way I approach people -- so unwilling to upset them or hurt them that I come across as being nervous sometimes. In other words, I would never yell at them for being bad in battle. Of course, I would be less gentle after I got used to them, and I'd begin to act more like I do around my close friends -- lighthearted, respectful, and slightly clumsy with, well, everything.
    And of course I'd use a Jolteon on my team and the two of us would be close friends! You think if I was in this situation I'd suffer from mental problems or heartlessness?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    If I'm a "real Pokemon trainer" I will become a legendary trainer. I'll just catch the Pokemon that I want to catch and just living together with them, through the ordinary days.

I wouldn't bother to training my Pokemon unless they themselves wants to be strong, and asked me to train them. But, once they really decide to be strong and asked me to train them, I will give them the hellish training for making them become the strongest Pokemon.

Years
    I'd be strong and very diverse on which Pokemon I train.

I often like using ones that look strong to me (I'm not like Paul from the anime in any way) and are able to perform good and decent attacks.

I always look into that Pokemon if I decide to catch it.

I happen to be a big Pokemon Collector.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    As for how I'll raise my pokemon, I would treat them with best battling mind, because I want to train my pokemon to be the best in competitive battles, though I wouldn't treat them like machines. I'd still care for them though I'd reward them based on their performances.

As for style, I generally use sweepers, ones who are fast and powerful (with exception of blissey and snorlax). I dislike long battles and I just like to finish off the opponent fast before they can set me up for their own attacks.

Back