• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer's Card Request

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2004
    Why limit ourselves to just the forum. I am new here and I just now found out about these custom trainer cards and I think they are an amazing addition to anyone's sig. I haven't seen them before on any other forum. I'm just saying if you let me help out then more people can enjoy them.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Aqua Chaos said:
    Why limit ourselves to just the forum. I am new here and I just now found out about these custom trainer cards and I think they are an amazing addition to anyone's sig. I haven't seen them before on any other forum. I'm just saying if you let me help out then more people can enjoy them.

Just if they put in they sigs: "Trainer's Card Originnaly by Castrainer!"
    But do they know who I am?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    kirby00, here's yours.

You didn't give an ID, so I put ??? for it.

I'm working on others right now... but this is a big pain in the butt, 'specially since I don't know the Ruby/Saphire pokemon names. Thank God for google...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    It'll get done -eventually-

If people keep bugging, their card will be pushed farther and farther down the list.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Just if they put in they sigs: "Trainer's Card Originnaly by Castrainer!"
    But do they know who I am?

*cough* *cough*

The cards themselves were my idea. I made the 1st one. It was your idea to make them for all of PC, so I joined in seeing what a great idea it was. ;)

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Tendo said:
    *cough* *cough*

The cards themselves were my idea. I made the 1st one. It was your idea to make them for all of PC, so I joined in seeing that that was a great idea. ;)

I know... it was just an exemple! XD

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    It'll get done -eventually-

If people keep bugging, their card will be pushed farther and farther down the list.
    *goes bug eyed* gomen nasi! gomen nasi! (Japanese for very sorry I think) I'll shut up and wait patiently for my card.

abhinav

The Pokemon Master
    Years
    i will help you in making the cards if you want i am good at MSpaint :nervous: and i can have a template too

Last edited:
    Years
    i have the trainer card and used (w/o the *)
    Trainer's Card Request
    but it only made a link in my sig how do i make it a picture?

Years
    ok i pmed u just incase lol... tty when u r ready. just realized we have oppostie shedinjas! :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :classic: :)

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    can i help you guys please you can see one im working on in the attachments ok !!!

can u tell me where you get the small pokemon sprites you use so that ill beable to help u out (like i said :laugh: )

https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5408&stc=1

you can download it from the link abouve cause the attchment isnt coming up !!!

Last edited:
    Back