• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Training Pokemon

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I hate having one pokemon more than five levels higher than another pokemon. I keep my guys balanced by switching my pokemon around every time the one in the lead levels up. I keep my levels in check by grinding to the same level as the next gym leader's weakest pokemon right before taking on the gym.

abood321

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Well, I usually train my Pokemon in victory road or some areas that have strong Pokemons.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I try to balance my Pokemon by having one of them gain a level, then the next, and so on. So my whole team will go up one level, then I will begin the process again. I never let there be more than a three-level difference between any of my given team members, unless I am specifically training a weak Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    There's a Trainer with a Lopunny Around Sunshore city.
    Use the VS seeker and defeat her over and over is a good way to train ;)​

Back