• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Training Spots

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    (This is my first post out of Game Development, so forgive me if I don't know you.)

My Pokémon are severely undertrained. I have just captured Dialga, and haven't ventured into Sunyshore City. So I need to find a training spot for my Pokémon. If you could help, I would be very pleased.

My team at the moment consists of Rapidash Lv40, Torterra Lv44, Gabite Lv29, Staraptor Lv41, Abomasnow Lv40 and Luxray Lv42.

Thank you for any help.

Ásh

¼ ½ ¾ = Charmelon
    Years
  • On Route 222 There is a man with a gyarados reomaid and another gyarados the gyarados will give you 1000+ exp i think

try it

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    IMO, they arent severly undertrained, just train the Gabite to around lvl 45ish and you're right to go :D

Years
  • I like training in victory road myself but the best way to find a place it to train is to use the Vs seeker just find a battle that is easy for all ur pokemon and gives u great experience

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    i like training on the route before sunyshore using the VS seeker

particularly on the guy with the mantine and pelliper, because the pelliper can't do anything useful

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Ya, the Beach near sunny shore has the best. He has a gyrados and something else who give 1000+ Exp just use the VS seeker alot and ya you'll be level 50 in no time

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Thanks guys, I've beaten the Elite 4 now, thanks to my ULTRAPOWERED Lv. 51 Garchomp.

Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 18, 2009
    Some training areas that I suggest are up in the mountains between Mt. Coronet and Snowpoint, in the Victory road cave, and since you defeated the Elite 4, if you know of any pokémon trainers who have gotten stronger, fight them. I suggest some of the ones near Celestic town on the bridge with fog, and on the path below Veilstone. There are a few psychics that are pretty good to battle against.

TeamRocketApollo

Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • "Some training areas that I suggest are up in the mountains between Mt. Coronet and Snowpoint, in the Victory road cave, and since you defeated the Elite 4, if you know of any pokémon trainers who have gotten stronger, fight them. I suggest some of the ones near Celestic town on the bridge with fog, and on the path below Veilstone. There are a few psychics that are pretty good to battle against."
    I would have to agree with Athena, these areas are where i have trained my Empoleon, Infernape, and Torterra and are still in training, right now they are level 40.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
  • I train in Eterna Forest for the weak pokemon.
    Stark mountain and so for stronger ones.

Kyuukon

I'm the 129th Thousand Member!
    Years
  • i Train on there very front of victory road, since they have all the powerful ones before the elite four.
    I sometimes go in and search for trainers and stuff, and leave with an escape rope.

Back