• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Transfering pokemon

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
  • They will have a transfer tool of some sort. At this point, they can't do it any other way. Now, what I do want to happen, is the return of transferring Pokemon holding items. They took this out for B/W and that made me pretty mad. If they bring it back, I will no longer be mad, enough said.

Honestly, though, transferring WILL happen, otherwise GameFreak and Nintendo get a ton of unhappy fans. (Pretty much all the Pokemon fans, of course.)

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    I'm sure that GameFreak will create some way to transfer Pokemon. In some eshop app. from, I'm hopeful that it will be possible. If not then I guess I'l just have to EV trai na lot of 6th. gen pokemon. xD

Romaov

Orra
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    Too be honest, I wouldn't mind having to catch all the pokemon again, but it would be a pain for all the events and shinies. I think they will find a way though. It would take out all the hacks and stuff out of the game play until they start making 3ds Action replays.

there was a 3ds action replay but it's patched now

Back