• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Transferring Pokemon(Need Help)

tiggytiggy122

ThatGamerSype
Years
  • Hello, everybody. I need a way to transfer my Pokemon from Y to OR, and I don't know anybody who has the games. I honestly don't know if I'm allowed to ask this here, or if I can, if its the right topic. Anyway, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Starlight Latias

Hello, everybody. I need a way to transfer my Pokemon from Y to OR, and I don't know anybody who has the games. I honestly don't know if I'm allowed to ask this here, or if I can, if its the right topic. Anyway, any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    I can help you move some Pokemon!, how many would you need to move? ;3

Dwynn

Wheeee!
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind helping you move a few of them. Why don't you just use the Pokémon Bank, though? :) That'd probably be more efficient. ^_^

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Bank is very cheap, safe and requires no other people so is definitely the way to go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    If you don't have any friends online when you need to do a trade like this, one method is to use the GTS and use some really tight restrictions (ie. certain gender, level, make the trading condition to be a legendary) to try and minimize the risk of someone else trading your Pokemon on GTS. It's a bit long since you need to hop back and forth on each game but at least it's an alternative without the use of Pokemon Bank and you can do it all on your own.

tiggytiggy122

ThatGamerSype
    Years
  • The only problem with that is the fact if I need that Pokémon, and I asked for a legendary, I couldn't be able to get my Pokémon off the gts for a legendary that's not obtainable, and you'd be surprised for how often people actually do trade legendaries for that. Anyway, this is now an old thread, and I'd like to request that it is closed, as I no longer need help, if a mod ever reads this, wanna help a guy out?

Years
    • EU
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    The only problem with that is the fact if I need that Pokémon, and I asked for a legendary, I couldn't be able to get my Pokémon off the gts for a legendary that's not obtainable, and you'd be surprised for how often people actually do trade legendaries for that. Anyway, this is now an old thread, and I'd like to request that it is closed, as I no longer need help, if a mod ever reads this, wanna help a guy out?

The way the GTS would work is you would catch a poor Pokemon on ORAS, something like a zigzagoon. Put it up for trade for the pokemon you want from X/Y so say your level 77 Charizard or something. Then when you put the Zig on select the level range of your X/Y pokemon and the Gender of it too. This way you can also get items across. If anyone does snipe it you now have two Charizards so win win.

Back