• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Translation

Hoshiko Aki

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Can some own translate : Forum lien (French) to English?

I need this for my own forum. It is a Dutch own but if it is English it will be perfect. I can translate it further then.

I will be very happy if this is translated.

Bye and greeting Hoshiko Aki.

Bay

Years
    For stuff like this, Google is your friend.

Apparently, it means forum link.
    A bit obvious if so.
    Actually, sometimes it's not a good idea to try do translations in Google. Not too many translation sites are reliable. Well, if you want translate sentences. A few words is okay I guess, though, so no harm in doing that.

Have to agree though it means forum link, but also could be something else. I checked lien real quick on my dad's french dictionary, and it could also mean bond and tie. So Hoshiko Aki, sorry to ask, what kind of forum is it so that I have a better idea which English translation is best suited for your forum? ^^;

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
    For the most part, Google Translate produces more accurate results then... say... that OTHER translator Babble Fish.

Bay

Years
    Hm, then forum link or forum bond then. Actually, I think in French the adjective goes after the noun like Spanish and Italian (which you did in first post), so if you want to be grammatically correct English wise, it would then be link forum or bond forum.

Last edited:

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    For the most part, Google Translate produces more accurate results then... say... that OTHER translator Babble Fish.

I disgaree with this completely.
    Anyway, the best way to go is pay the $5 or whatever it is these days for most of the translators out there and use them. Or if you have an iphone, get a translator on there.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Not all google resources are complete. I suggest talking with someone who knows that language is the best way, but chances are slim.

DeidaraSenpai

Deidara's wife <3 : D
    Years
    Just a tip; If u wanna use translate.google.com, sometimes, it help to write the word(s) in setences instead of only the word, yeah.. : D But still, there's alot the google translate dont understand -.-

Back