• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tranzit tips?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • Well, you shouldn't go for the parts immediately. Take time to conserve points, as you'll need them in the long run as you run out of ammo quite easily, and you might need to buy more.

Take your time to use your starting weapon, then buy the B23R in the bus. It's powerful, cheap and easy to purchase ammunition for. If you're playing alone, I wouldn't go through the mist, as you could get ganged up on by denizens. I sadly don't really play TranZit often (haven't played BO2 in a month), but that's some stuff that's easy to understand, and easy to do.

Good luck!

Years
  • If you're soloing, try and stay with the bus, otherwise you'll be left stranded for about 3-4 rounds, assuming you don't leave a crawler to let time pass by. If you're with a zombie-killing team of 3-4 players, make a group decision to either stay at one location or go with the bus.

The B23R is a good back-up gun, which can be found inside the bus. (just realized Sonic mentioned this lol) There is a less-known spot that you can hold up at. It is between the first stop (at the bus station/starting place) and the second stop (at the cafe). Note that the bus does NOT stop here. It contains an M16A1, a burst-fire rifle, for 1200. If you've played Black Ops 1, it performs on-par with the M16 from there. High damage per burst, essentially. (Also, I'm not sure if anyone's confirmed this but I find that the BO1 guns (MP5, Galil, etc.) have dead-on accuracy while BO2 guns (Type 25, DSR 50, etc.) have low accuracy when ADS'ing...)

As for the parts, the traps and utilities (power-generator fan, electric trap, etc.) can usually be assembled from parts within the same area. I know there are exceptions, but I really don't know because I haven't actually taken the time to do the extensive Easter Egg that Treyarch has put in TranZit.

Standard Zombie tips (i.e. those that also go with the normal Survival mode):
    --Juggernog (Juggernaut/increased health) is your most important perk. Speed Cola (Sleight of Hand/Faster reloads) is second to that. After that, pick any 2 perks you want, because they're all arguably better than each other in some sense.
    --Gather as many points as possible within the first 6-8 rounds for perks, wall weapons, mystery box runs, etc.
    --Leave crawlers at the ends of rounds so that you can do your thing. (i.e. get perks, weapons, mystery boxes, and in this case, parts)

Hope this helps, haven't played TranZit in a few months but I might start playing it again just 'cause I saw this thread xD

zealot

The King of Fail
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2024
    Biggest thing is to leave crawlers. If you're playing with a group, try to each get parts for things at the same time so you don't have to take more time to build things.

The Pack-A-Punch is your friend for later rounds, as you'll need the upgraded weapons to keep up with the more powerful zombies.

Galvaknuckles are nice early as they are one-hit kills on zombies before wave 13. After wave 13 they take 2 hits until until about wave 25. You can also use the Galvaknuckles to share money at the bank vault in the town. This means that money can be transferred between players, which is nice if one person is short.

Juggernog. By far the most important perk. Make sure you always have money for this, and if you get downed and lose your perks, make sure this is the first thing you go for, as you won't survive long without it.

I've been playing Mob of the Dead a lot recently, but I might get back into Tranzit soon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Alright, thanks guys this helps a lot, my original strategy was to buy both the starting weapons and go around on the bus, but I didn't last very long about 5 rounds :D I'll use this advice to better my game!

Back