• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Treasure Child

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Chapter 5

Zu led me back into the darkness of the cave through a very nice door in Phase?s ?temple?. We took a few twists and turns until we arrived at my cave.
?Wait? I can?t see anything. My lantern broke.? I said.
?Hold on, I?ll go get it.? Zu said.
?Wait! I said? it was broken.? I said, but Zu had already flown away.

While I waited for him, I decided to eat breakfast. I took out the blue mushrooms from my pack and started to eat them. I had already eaten all of the ones that I had and started to look for more when Zu returned.
?I got lost.? Zu said, ?Here?s your light thing.?
?I thought you knew this cave by heart?? I asked.
?I do? Just not when I went the wrong way.? Zu said, handing me my lantern, which I had thought was broken. But from what I feel, it?s not. Well, the glass is, of course, but can hear oil sloshing around inside.
?It?s not broken!? I exclaimed.
?Of course not! Why would I go and get something useless?? Zu asked.

I let his sentence hang in the air while I busied myself with lighting the lantern. Once it was lit, I went over to the corner where I stored everything that I?ve found. I don?t have much, but I might be able to sell some of it.
?Oooh! You?ve got things to heal us here!? Zu exclaimed.
?What do you mean?? I asked.
?These spray bottle things. I?ve seen a battle between to trainers and one sprayed one of these on their Pok?mon and it got better. I don?t know what is what. Phase?ll know.? Zu said. When did he get so smart?
?I?ve got? twelve of those bottles here. I don?t know what they are. They?re all kinds of colors.? I told him.
?Oooh! Berries! How?d you get these here? Berries don?t grow here.? Zu said.
?People drop them when they come in here, and some Pok?mon might have left them in here. I don?t know. I just found them in here. There are?? I counted to myself, ?seven berries in here.?
?What?s that?? Zu asked, pointing at two shiny red objects.
?I don?t know. I thought they were pretty, so I kept them.? I told him.
?Hey! I?ve seen these before!? Zu exclaimed, pointing to a pile of colorful, oval shaped rocks.
?I think that those are for collectors.? I said.
?They?re not! I?ve seen that green one used on a Pok?mon before! Then it evolved! I think that all of these can evolve a certain Pok?mon.? Zu said, ?Keep those.?
?I?m running out of room in my bag. I don?t think I can fit all 28 stones in here.? I told him.
?Where?d you get the bag?? he asked.
?Someone threw it in here.?
?Then it?s prolly a special bag that all trainers use. It?ll fit.? Zu said confidently.
?If you say so?? I said skeptically, then started to put the stones in. Every single one fit, and there was still room.
?Whoa? you don?t have a lot of coins. You?re gonna need to get some so you can eat and stuff.? Zu said as I put the few coins that I had found in my bag.
?Then take me to the nuggets, like the one I saw already.? I instructed.
?Okay! I know where five of them are!? he exclaimed happily.

We left my cave home and Zu led me to where all the nuggets were. They were all small ones. But as we were heading back to Egg and Phase, I tripped over something.
?Are you okay?? Zu asked.
?Yeah. My foot caught the edge of this hole.? I told him.
?Look inside! It might have a hidden item!? Zu exclaimed, excited. I put my hand in the hole and brought out? a huge nugget.
?Whoa!? Zu exclaimed, ?That?s huge!?
?There?s more.? I said, then pulled out one more big nugget and six smaller ones.
?Now you?re rich!? Zu said, flying around in circles.
?No, we?re rich.? I told him, ?We?re a ream, remember??
?Yeah? A team? Cool! Let?s get back to the others!? Zu exclaimed.

After going back the way we came, we reached Phase and Egg. Phase had let Egg out of his ball.
?So? What did you two go to get?? Phase asked.
?Some coins, berries, rocks for evolutions, spray bottles that heal us, two shiny red objects, and we found lots of nuggets for money since he basically had coins.? Zu said.
?Oh? Can we see?? Egg asked.

I took everything that I just put in my bag back out.
?Yes, those coins and nuggets will come in handy. Those ?shiny red objects? you mentioned are star pieces. They can be exchanged for money. Now let's look at the berries. You?ve got 17 of them, that?s a good amount to start with. I only know what two of them do, and I have no idea what the rest can be used for. You?ve got six Oran and four Sitrus berries, which heal us. You have three Cheri, two Persim, one Pinap, and one Rawst. I don?t know what those four do. You have a lot of evolution stones! These four are moon stones, these three are sun stones, these four are leaf stones, these three are dawn stones, these five are thunder stones, these two are water stones, these three are fire stones, these three are dusk stones, and this one is a shiny stone. Each one evolves a certain kinds of Pok?mon. These spray bottles are called potions. There are four kinds of potions: the normal potion, the super potion, the hyper potion, and the max potion. You have three potions, two super potions, four hyper potions, and one max potion. You?ve got lots of good things. Once we trade in a few nuggets, but not all of them, we?ll be good for a while.? Phase said.
?Why not all of them?? I asked.
?You might get robbed, and we don?t want you to lose all the money.? Phase explained.
?Yeah, robbed like my brother.? I muttered.
?Anyway, we have everything we need, right?? Egg asked, looking at Phase.
?Well, I assume so.? Phase said.
?I?m not missing anything.? I told them.
?Well, then let?s get going! Egg, Zu, back in your balls, and Kaspar, let?s go!? Phase exclaimed.

New update! Been a few years, if anyone still reads it...

Back