• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trents daycare service

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Then why don't you try him and tell us the result? if you don't want to take a chance like us then just go for it. :P

well, when he's online i'll get him to train up one of my events, if he does steal, it's only a bunch of pixels, and besides, he'll get banned

spiderc

Rocking Rampardos Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    guys even if his original intent was to steal the pokemon, he's not going to do it now after his tread is full of people accusing him...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Ok, i don't think that he's going to steal now, after all this, i wouldn't when he is online, i'm going to ask him to train one of my events, if he does steal, he'll get banned, he already has a warning if i'm right
    if he doesn't steal then he's trustworthy

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    This is retarded. Drop off your pokemon while your on vacation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back