• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tri-Tier Clash Tournament

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    The deadline is this saturday.
    I couldn`t go online today because I went to a friend.
    Anyways, it`s 2:13 AM here, so I have to say good night!
    BTW, I`ll be online from 7-8 PM (GMT +1), just to let you know Denzer.
    if you live in america, then you have to be here 6 hours earlier.

Last edited:

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    if ur in the ou or uu slot
    does that mean you can only usee
    ou
    or
    uu
    or just anything in any slot
    just to make sure i don't break the rules

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    If you're in OU, you can use any pokemon that isn't Uber. If you're in UU, you can use any pokemon in UU or NU. If you're in Uber, you can use anything you'd like.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I will extend the deadline 1 week. No more, no less. Then round 2 can start.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Sorry my mom got mad at me and made me get off the computer but the week extension should solve it.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    He left :(. Looks like it will be hard to decide a match winner for our match.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Okay guys, I`ll quit this tournament, because I`m very very busy with school and I don`t have any time (even not a second) for a pokemon battle.
    If I would battle Denzer now and if I would make it into round 2 then I would be disqualificated there, because I won`t be able to have a battle until the deadline (which will be for sure 1-2 weeks), because after all of those tests I`ll also go to croatia over the winter holidays. Sorry guys, but I`m really really busy with my school. Good luck to everybody who made it to the second round.

Back